Ch18: T.M.W.C.T.W.

Chapter 18: The Man Who Changed the World

The News Coo flew through the blue sky carrying the newspaper in the back attached to its neck. Having successfully delivered the newspaper to merchant boats before gave the delivery bird a good mood.

Having spotted a new ship, one with the flag of the marines, the News Coo dove towards the ship with its wings and landed on the rail on the giant ship.

*COO*

The bird called with its chirp towards the closest man on the boat.

"Hmm" The man turned "Ahh, the News Coo"

The good mood turned into terror seeing the man that replied to its call.

The man had long black hair, he wears a shirt with long sleeves and a strange fan symbol on the back. He had sandals on his feet and black flexible pants.

He was of course, Uchiha Madara. The most wanted man alive. He stole the battleship from the marines the day he fought against them.

"What is the matter?" The News Coo turned and what it saw made his breath disappear, another Madara asked the Madara that spotted the News Coo.

"It's a News Coo, should we buy newspaper for the boss?"

"What is going on down there?" Another voice called from the eagle's nest. Everyone turned their heads upwards and stared to another Madara that resting there.

"It's the News Coo"

"Oh, buy newspaper then and give it to the boss"

"Sure thing" The Madara turned to the News Coo "How much in the newspaper again?"

The News Coo stood motionless, it then looked around and found that there was a dozen of Madara, each doing a different task in the ship.

The bird, not able to handle the shock of seeing the most wanted man alive multiplied by a hundred, fell to the deck unconscious.

"Well, that is unfortunate" The Madara spoke, he crouched and picked a newspaper and handed it to the Madara next to him. "Give it to the boss"

"Sure" The Madara that received the newspaper turned to walk to the quarters. He passed by a more Madara clones doing normal chores like maintaining the sails, cleaning the deck, stirring the wheel, every Madara on the deck was doing something.

Entering the quarters, he passed more Madara maintaining the beds and inspecting the weaponry. He battleship he borrowed from the marines is a huge one designed for battle and to sail the seas at extreme speed, the amount of people it could hold were in the hundreds, so it was obvious that to maintain the ship Madara would require help, and what better help that himself.

The Madara carrying the newspaper opened the door to the captain's quarters, there was the original Madara sitting on the desk in the middle of the room. Around him more Madara reading book and analyzing the records of the boat.

This clones were different; this clones were shadow clones that Madara used to learn everything in a quick pace while doing his own work. Of course, he could only maintain more than 20 because the throw back of all the information obtained by this method was huge. He wasn't a certain blonde-haired brat gifted with the Uzumaki blood that granted him enhanced vitality and large amounts of stamina, he was close to that thanks to his Uchiha blood and Hashirama cells, but still, he didn't want to deal with the headache cause by the technique. So, he used wood clones to maintain the ship and shadow clones to obtain the information.

"Boss" The Madara clone entered the room making all the other Madara turn to him. The wood clone moved to the desk and left the newspaper on top. "Newspaper" Without saying more the clone walked back to the deck.