Ch10: the beginning of a new era

Zoro pointed towards an island in the vicinity.

"Oii! There's an Island"

"That must be Roguetown!" Nami looked with her binoculars. "It seems we're close to the Grand line"

"Roguetown, the town of the beginning and the end" Madara added looking at the island.

"That's right, that's were the king of pirates was born and executed"

"I should stay in the ship by the time being"

"Why?" Luffy asked.

"A man of 500 million bounty walking carefree in through the streets could attract the attention of the pirate hunters and terrorize the citizens" Madara replied

Zoro smirked behind them "Yeah, it could definitely be a problem, a bounty hunter wouldn't let a 500 million berries chance go away"

"I will stay in the ship reading some books, you can enjoy the town without interruptions, also, someone has to guard the boat"

"That sound like the most logical thing to do" Sanji smoked

-------------------------------------------

The straw hats reunited in the entrance of the town looking at it with shining eyes.

"Wow, this place is huge!" Luffy yelled

Sanji looked around "So this is where the age of pirates began"

"Right! I am going to see the execution Scaffold!"

"I can get some good cooking ingredients here"

"I guess I'll find us some equipment"

"Then I'll have to buy my swords and the thing Madara ask me too"

"If you want money, I'll be glad to lend it you with 300% interest"

The straw hats separated each one looking for their own.

-------------------------------------------

Around the world, the news about Luffy and Madara's bounties circulated through the people. In Foosha village, they celebrated the new pirates.

"How shameful! celebrating pirates!" The mayor seated with an angry face, but in the bottom he felt happy.

"Now, mayor, Luffy is getting close to his dreams, and so is Madara-kun, you should be happy about them"

"A pirate is a pirate"

-------------------------------------------

On the Merry, Madara has finished his tenth book.

"Well, that was interesting"

He closed the book and decided to grab another one.

"Which one should I-?!" He stopped as he felt a presence getting close to the ship. "This presence, who might it be?"

Madara left to the deck and found a man in top of a lion and immediately made a confused expression "And you are?" He jumped to the shore.

"It seems there is someone on the ship, let's get rid of him Richie!"

"RAARRR!" The lion rushed towards the pirate.

"Nuisance" Madara just looked to the lion and it instantly became a plush like creature.

"Richie?...What's wrong with you?" Mohji looked at his suddenly docile mascot that was playing with a nearby flower.

"raarr" The lion made a cute noise