Nine

'I must admit, I never thought your bedroom would be this much of a mess,' I tease Meera, eyeing all the scattered clothes and books.

'Don't tell me yours is clean,' Meera picks up a few clothes from the bed and dumps them in the corner.

'Immaculate,' I tell her proudly, 'I couldn't help notice that you're into sexy lingerie,' I smirk at her pointing towards a hot pink, lacy thong hanging from the window. What? Guys are aware of lingerie. OK? Don't ask from where. Just don't.

She quickly grabs the said item and shoves it down the pile of clothes she just created in the corner. I laugh at her actions.

'So..,' I start.

'So?'

'Are you going to feed me or what?' I blurt, feeling the early signs of hunger in my stomach. She rolls her eyes in response.

'Fine. What do you want?' she asks, placing her hands on her hips.

'You,' I smirk. She laughs, looking into space, as if she doesn't believe me.

'What? You think I don't mean it?' I try to raise one eyebrow at her but obviously fail. Ugh! Come on eyebrow, do my bidding for once?

She shakes her head and moves out. I follow closely, my interest piqued. She enters in the kitchen which is as messy as her bedroom, maybe more.

'Dude! What happened here?' I exclaim, taking in the surroundings. Slices of bread lying around, veggies here and there, and even on the floor, minced and not both. Sink is so full I can't even see where the tap is.

'Shut up,' she mutters, 'pasta?' I nod in response. I move to stand against the shelf on the right, in front of me is the sink and fridge, adjacent is Meera working on the stove. When I shift my legs I step on something when I look down I- Oh! I found the tap.

When I raise my gaze I find Meera in her element. She's mincing the vegetables and cooking or whatever on the stove side by side. She slides and glides here and there, as if dancing to some tune in her head. I'm having hard time taking my eyes off her.

When she comes to pick something from the cabinets behind me, I grab her waist and pull her to me. I place a soft kiss on her lips, and once again. I feel her smiling against my lips which makes me smile too. I kiss her again and lick her lower lip for permission which she grants immediately. She moans when I angle her head with one hand and deepen the kiss.

'I can't wait to have you all to myself,' I whisper against her lips. She goes rigid and steps back.

'Akshay..,' she starts. I pull her back against me.

'I'm not saying right now,' I assure her. She bites her lower lip.

'I- I don't think it's a good idea,' she murmurs, looking at my tie. I put the tip of my index finger under her chin to lift her head up.

'OK,' is all I answer, 'for now,' I add and chuckle. She hits my chest playfully and goes back to cooking.

'Besides, it'll be a great feeling,' I admit.

'What?' she asks, without looking at me.

'Being your first,' I say, truthfully. The forks in her hands slip, falling on the shelf with a clatter.

'Everything OK?' I rush over to her.

'Brilliant,' she murmurs.

———————-

'AKSHAY KAPOOR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?' Maa screams the second I get out of car. I smile sheepishly at her. She a petite woman and when she stands with her hands on her hips, trying to be intimidating, she looks sort of funny.

'I was worried sick,' she admits, half shouting, 'I was this close to calling the police,' she shows me her hand with index finger and thumb barely apart. I nod in response and apologise just for the sake of it.

'Don't give me that tone,' she warns, 'and you're getting a punishment.'

'WHAT?' now it's my turn to shout as I whip around to look her in the eye, 'you're kidding.'

'Does it look like I'm kidding?' she narrows her eyes at me.

'I'm passing school in like three months,' I protest.

'Nine you mean.'

'Yeah, that.'

'No chicken for you tonight. You're having salad in dinner,' she states and is about to leave when adds, 'and no sneaking into the kitchen, I'll know.'

Ugh! Great.

————————————————————

Leave down your comments.

Please vote and share if you liked this chapter.