Ten

'Ah! Right there.'

'Here?'

'Yeah.'

'Harder! You're too soft. HARDER!'

'As you wish,' is my response.

'Angle it a bit.'

'Like this?'

'Yesssss! That feels so good.'

'You guys are so disgusting,' Chelsey scowls at me and Taran.

'What?' we say in unison.

'Can't a man get his back scratched? There are spots where my own hand can't reach,' explains Taran.

'At least don't make it sound like porn,' she mutters, rolling her eyes.

That's part of the fun,' I smirk and Taran gives me a high-five.

'Have that fun in some other corner,' she pleads. We bark a laughter, 'besides, Aarav is going to sit here.'

Who's Aarav?' I question.

'Maggie's boyfriend,' Taran spits. Note : Taran calls Chelsey Maggie because she has curly hair. Resume.

'He's not my boyfriend, he just needs some help-,'

'Getting off? I bet anybody can help him with that!' Taran seethes at her and leaves. I look at Chelsey, confused.

'He's hot when he's jealous,' she winks at me. I grin in response.

'ARE YOU COMING HERE OR WHAT?' barks Taran from the other end of the classroom.

'I better leave or fire alarms will go off,' I joke and head to my best friend.

I settle down in down between Taran and Meera's benches. Meera's bench is unoccupied. She's late today.

'Look at that scumbag, who does he think he is? Son of the director?' Taran growls, I turn sideways to look at him.

'He actually is,' comes a reply. A voice, I can never forget. A voice that makes my lips curve, one which has my heart beating fast. I look up at her and murmur a hi. She answers it warmly.

'HE IS WHAT?' shouts Taran.

And our magic is wiped out. For now.

'Keep it down, will you?' I grit out, annoyed. Meera places her hand on my arm as if she can sense I need it.

'Yes, he's the son of one of the board directors,' Meera tells her and rubs my arm soothingly.

'I'm having hard time believing it,' confesses Taran.

I'm having hard time keeping it in my pants.

'Class!' screams Mrs. Chopra, 'onto your seats, RIGHT NOW!' Why is it that her class is the 1st one we have most of the days?

At least my arousal has evaporated. Who needs cold showers? Just keep Mrs. Chopra's mini figurine along in case it gets ugly.

Mrs Chopra starts her lesson and all of us drift into a sound sleep. I feel someone poking my back.

'Mmm,' I grunt.

'Akshay!, comes a distant voice.

'Wha-?'

'Mr Kapoor! Asleep in my class again?' Mrs Chopra screams. I'm definitely up now, 'get out!'

I get up to leave thinking at least now I can smoke with permission.

'No smoking,' Meera whispers. I grunt in response and leave.

—————

'Meera?'

'Hmm?' we are sprawled on Meera's bed. Coming to Meera's place everyday after school has become my favourite pass time. Maa has come to terms with it as well.

Her bed smells like her. It's like I'm surrounded by Meera when I'm here. She cooks lunch for me, we eat together and talk endlessly, from noon till every sign of day is gone. And, once the starry night falls upon us, I leave with a heavy but content heart, in hope savouring something more the next day.

'Tell me about yourself.'

'What do you want to know?' I know her enough to figure out she doesn't want to talk about herself. But I want to read her, through and through, bask in her experiences and relive her happy moments with her.

'Anything you want to tell me,' I answer honestly.

'I don't really wanna' tell you anything,' she murmurs, sliding on top of me.

'But-,' she places a finger on my lips to stop me.

'I was born on 5th of May. I'm actually two years older than you,' she smiles mischievously at me, 'my parents died in a car crash when I was 12 and my brother-,' she averts her gaze.

'And your brother raised you. I know that much,' I encourage her to continue.

'About my brother, Akshay-,'

'He must be really incredible to raise you and keep going himself,' I say, 'when my mother died, I, well, i was broken beyond repair, I admit, Meera looks at my sympathetically.

'You see, she was my world. My dad is always away. She was my everything. I got into smoking when she left this world. Maa, my step mother, she healed me. She knows I'll never love her like my own mother but she accepts me broken and all. You know, I think in life, we actually need to let someone heal us because we can't give up and live like an empty vessel.'

'So, you let your step mum in just like that?' she asks in awe. I laugh at that.

'Oh no! I put a hell lot of fight. I was mad at my dad for replacing my mother but Maa was so patient with me. She understood my anger even more than me. I remember throwing tantrums, smashing antique vases and refusing everything she cooked for me,' I smile at the memory.

'I wish I had met you earlier in life, Akshay,' she whispers fondly, looking directly in my eyes.

'So, how many guys have you dated till now?' I ask, smirking.

'You're my first,' she admits, shyly.

'That means you accept my proposal of becoming my girlfriend?' I smile devilishly at her.

'You mean your demand?' she rolls her eyes at me.

I flip us around and pin her wrists above her head with one hand, placing other on her stomach and grinding my hips on hers, 'I have other demands too,' I mutter, my voice going suddenly deep.

'Like?' her eyes blaze into mine.

I grin at her, 'like this,' I tickle her sides with my free hand. She laughs her twinkling laugh and thrashes under me to escape.

I laugh along with her.