My Blind Mate

PLEASE READ:

Jaielle: Hello reader! Thank you for wanting to read my story, but I feel that I must inform you of some important information before you begin reading. You will read some parts that will make you question the sanity of my good friend and writer of this story, but please keep in mind that this is, in fact, just a story. 

Also, don't worry if she can't respond to your comments. She gets a lot of them and dreads the day she won't be able to read them all, but, if you message her, she'll answer within 1-5 days.

Also words that look like this (sodubnhj) are them speaking in their heads or to themselves. People seem to get confused with who's speaking and who isn't. Well slanted words are them speaking through the natural wolf link, or to themselves as you will see below. 

With this in mind, and remembrance, I leave you to enjoy!

______________________________________ (<- Paleghost68's line. His name is Cecil plox respect)

Prologue:

 Ok Jaielle, calm down. Everyone is asleep. Your pain is over for tonight. It's over forever. These fresh cuts will heal in due time. Once you run, don't look back, no matter what.... oh shit! I totally let that slip my stupid mind! The problem isn't getting out the house, it's running passed border control.... oh goddess am I stupid-.... you know what, fuck it! Just fuck it! I'm not giving up now! I've been tortured too much for too long! And I'm definitely not backing down when I finally learned how to shift into my wolf and run without actually running into anything like a fucking tree! Who the bloody hell am I kidding!? I'm a shy girl who is emotionally and physically messed up. I hate being blind. Aren't wolfs supposed to heal fast?

 I mentally gave myself that bipolar speech. But it's true. I really hate being blind and punished for it. I'll never know were I am if I get lost. I'll never know if I'm beautiful or ugly or a little in between...... never know how my mate looks or the little cubs I want to have with him. That's if my mate even wants a bruised, beaten, week, blind mate.

 "Why am I being punished for something my father did?" I whispered.

 I slid of my bed and sniffed the air making sure my naked body was heading towards the window. I slowly moved my feet, gliding my skin across the floor making sure i wouldn't trip on something. If i were to trip, and wake someone up, that person would have the permission to whip me 5 times. It was so unfair! My pain caused them pleasure!

 Once I reached my window, I felt the frame to determine how high i needed to jump, once in wolf form.

I let out a low growl as if saying goodbye to this hell hole. Then i leaped out my window and changed into my wolf once i was in mid-air. Once i hit the ground, my paws slipped and i tumbled a little, but quickly got up and raced away hoping to the Goddess herself that i wouldn't be hurt or attached on my way to... wherever the wind takes me.

 And with that I was on my way haling ass through the woods....

_________________________________________

SHOUTOUT TO Aoraii for the AMAZING cover photo she/he made! I'm madly in love with it and think it's there to STAY! Go follow her/him! https://www.wattpad.com/user/Aoraii