41st Scribble

It was still the same day. He already slipped his note just minutes ago but he was still worried about the loud noise that he heard so he continuously tapped his foot, pacing forwards and backward as he watched outside of his window. 

He had a view of Jimin's room but he couldn't see Jimin there even though the lights are on. His thoughts were only broken when a white car stopped in front of Jimin's house. 

It was the same white car... and the same pale guy from before who happens to also be hurriedly running inside Jimin's house.

Jungkook checked on what was happening and after a few minutes later, he saw the guy in Jimin's room. The guy was rubbing Jimin's shoulder who was crying in his arms as they sat there on Jimin's bed. Jimin buried his head on the guy's chest as he continued sobbing really hard that Jungkook could even hear it. 

Jungkook felt a pang on his chest. He could see Jimin crying as Yoongi was there hugging him back probably whispering comforting words to the shorter male. 

He could hear Jimin's sobs but he couldn't do anything but reach for his pen only to write on a piece of paper he used for his little scribbles.

*************

I don't know what happened but I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to comfort you.

I hope I could.

Although I think you wouldn't need me anymore... 

I'm glad you have him though.

-Jungkook