-----4th Babble-----

Jungkook could only sigh as he saw Jimin still trying to close his balcony's sliding door. He could see how his neighbor struggles to pull the left door to slide it close with his grunts and the endless curses because he was unsuccessful.

Jungkook snortles at this as he could see how weak Jimin's arms looked whilst he was forcing the door to close. He badly wanted to laugh seeing his neighbor's stressed face. 

And being a good neighbor that he is, he climbed downstairs and walked outside going straight to the yard below his neighbor's balcony as he looked up.

"Need some help there?!" He asked with his face blank as his hands were dug inside his pants. Jimin looked down and the moment he saw Jungkook he rolled his eyes and got back on trying to close his sliding door by himself.

"I don't need your help so thank you very much." Jimin grunted unamused.

"Are you sure about that? You looked like you were struggling since earlier!" Jungkook yelled so Jimin could hear him but all he got was inaudible murmurs.

"I don't mean to be rude but you do know that you are being so nosy, don't you think?" Jimin brought back his sass making Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed.

"Fine! I was just trying to help since you looked like a struggling monkey fighting for your banana with that door but whatever! You don't need my help like you said! I'm going then!" Jungkook then walked away not missing Jimin's reply.

"IF I AM A MONKEY THEN YOU'RE AN ORANGUTAN, YOU HEARTLESS JERK!" Jimin shouted with all his might but Jungkook was sort of enjoying it so he was smiling on his way home.

At least they talked.