-----18th Babble-----

Jungkook drove to Taehyung's grave in a hurry. He unbuckled his seatbelt and ran towards Taehyung's gravestone as he kneeled and cried his heart out. He couldn't dare look at Taehyung's name that was engraved in that stone. He couldn't dare lift his head up since he felt shameful.

Jungkook reminisces everything. He remembered when Taehyung was already in his last stage of cancer. He was always there beside Taehyung, on his lover's hospital bed when the latter's brain tumor was slowly killing him. He held Taehyung's hand and never did he leave his lover's side not even for one second.

He promised to be always there by Taehyung's side. He promised that he would never leave him. That he would still be there waiting for him even though Taehyung told him that he shouldn't anymore.

"Promise me that you'll forget me, Jungkook... Find someone who will take care of you... who will cherish and hold you carefully... I love you, Jungkook... so so much." 

He could still feel the warmth in Taehyung's touch from that time. He could still see the sadness in Taehyung's eyes and he could still hear the softness in Taehyung's voice like it just happened seconds ago. 

And he would never forget Taehyung's last words for him. 

"But it's time for you to let go of me, Jungkook..." Taehyung told him with a smile that broke his heart into a million pieces. "Please love someone else... someone who will love you like I did." 

And those were the last thing he heard from Taehyung... before he saw him slowly die in front of his own eyes.

Jungkook felt guilty. He couldn't accept that someday he would be able to love someone else other than Taehyung. He always know that loving someone else was impossible. He promised to Taehyung that he wouldn't love anyone but him.

He even remembered that whenever his mother would always shout at him telling him that he should get back with his life and forget Taehyung, he would only laugh. He would always ask his mother why she kept on pulling these sort of jokes and he would always reply with the same sarcastic tone; "I would never love anyone else other than Taehyung, why can't you see that?"

It always causes a fight between him and his mother but he never cared. He just couldn't.

But here he was, kneeling in front of Taehyung's grave asking for forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry Tae... I'm fucking sorry..." He told in a whimper, his sobs echoing in that empty cemetery. He had his hands balled on his thighs with his head still hung low, his tears falling on his jeans and onto the grass.

He finally realized his feelings. He finally realized why he kept on seeing Taehyung every time he was with Jimin. He finally understood why he suddenly feels sad whenever he feels happy with Jimin whenever they had fun together. 

He just felt guilty. He just couldn't accept that he could betray Taehyung like this but he couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry Tae... but I broke my promise.

It was his first time accepting and telling his true feelings. And there on Taehyung's grave, he cried his heart out. He sobbed and never stopped until he grew tired of it. Mumblings of his apologies never stopped escaping from his lips.

"I'm in love with him, Tae... and I want to be with him for the rest of my life."

[A/N: Remember the *19th Scribble*?? Jungkook's mother was the one that Jimin heard that time.]