-----60th Scribble/13th Babble-----

Is it me, Jungkook? 

I did something wrong, didn't I?

-Jimin

*************

Jungkook was lying on his bed. It was another morning but he woke up early to get Jimin's notes for him like always. He wanted to avoid seeing Jimin for some reason. He still needed to clear his head. 

He wanted to make sure that once he look at Jimin once again, he would be sure that Jimin would be the one he wanted to see... and not Taehyung in Jimin's eyes. 

He wanted to make sure that he was really in love with Park Jimin. 

He wanted to. He doesn't want to hurt the latter.

Jungkook then jumped out from his bed and grabbed his pen and a piece of paper to write something. After seeing what he wrote for the last time, he walked towards Jimin's house. He was about to knock but he noticed that the door wasn't locked when he twisted the doorknob so he just decided to come in.

He walked upstairs straight to Jimin's room but what he saw made all of his thinking blocked. 

He saw Yoongi with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Clothes were on the floor. Yoongi's hair was still dripping wet meaning he just got out from the bathroom. It would've been acceptable to just think that Yoongi just happened to use Jimin's bathroom to take a bath but seeing Jimin 's disheveled state on his own bed also shirtless tells him everything.

They locked eyes with each other and the look on Jimin's eyes made him feel scared not to ask anything. 

Jimin began to tremble, his eyes blinking profusely. He didn't expect Jungkook to be here.

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook just gave Jimin a blank stare before he stormed out of Jimin's room. He clenched on the paper he was holding. "You're really stupid, Jungkook. Why did you even like him?"

Jungkook remembered what he wrote just minutes ago and the more he thinks about it the more he wanted to laugh at himself.

*************

I'm so sorry for worrying you, Jimin.

I promise that we will talk once I clear out my thoughts but please give me time. I'll think things through and I'll make it right.

For us.

-Jungkook