-----11th Babble-----

Jungkook came down to get his daily mail when he happened to see Jimin watering the plants in the other side of their fence. His mail was long forgotten and he plastered a cheeky smile, slowly walking towards the fences that divide his front yard to Jimin's.

He placed his arms on the fences as he rested his chin over his arms just simply staring at Jimin.

He saw Jimin wearing those black shorts and a white thin shirt looking hot like every day. Jimin seemed to fail to sense his presence since he was humming to a random tune just focusing on watering his plants. 

Jungkook's smile widened even more. He continued scanning Jimin from head to toe as his eyes landed on a specific part of the latter's toned body.

"Morning, sexy." Jungkook spoke making Jimin flinch and look at him. Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile and he turned back to watering his plants in a matter of seconds, completely ignoring Jungkook.

"I would've said good morning back if only you're not staring at my ass like a complete pervert right now." Jimin replied, unamused at Jungkook's silliness. He was absolutely aware that Jungkook was staring at his ass since the latter made it too obvious. Jungkook didn't even bother to look away.

"Couldn't help it. Your ass really looked hot." Jungkook whistled, raising his eyes. He noticed that Jimin wasn't even paying attention to him so he pouted.

"Jimin-ah~ Talk to me~" He cooed with a frown but Jimin wasn't still looking at him although he could see Jimin smiling.

"Jimin-ah~ Are your plants more important than my handsome face?" He asked not missing how Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Tss... still not looking, huh." He mumbled to himself before he jumped over the fence with ease, his feet stepping on Jimin's yard and Jimin clearly felt his presence but was still acting as if Jungkook was invisible. He was having fun teasing Jungkook without a doubt.

Jungkook was about to walk forward but then he thought of another idea. He saw the other garden hose on the side and grabbed it. He twisted the hose tap causing the water to flow out of it before he suddenly pointed it at Jimin's direction.

"YAH!" Jimin yelled once he felt the water wetting his shirt and shorts. He glared at Jungkook who began laughing at him.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong?" Jungkook told with a shrug, playing innocent as if he didn't just shower Jimin just now. But who cares, it was his turn to have fun teasing Jimin. And he definitely enjoyed that look of annoyance on Jimin's expression making him laugh even more.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, do you really wanna die?!" Jimin warned with a look of sinister in his eyes since he was wet from his chest down.

"Eyy, you know you won't be able to do it." Jungkook told in a wink only adding fire to the fuel. He saw that Jimin was about to point the hose at him too so he beat the shorter into it. He dropped his own and ran towards Jimin, back hugging the latter as he grabs a hold of Jimin's hands.

"Let go right this instant or you would seriously regret this, Jungkook!" Jimin screamed but Jungkook was still not letting go. He just keeps on chuckling behind Jimin, their bodies touching.

"Really? What could you possibly--" Jungkook was stopped by the sudden pain on his side since Jimin just elbowed him. He held his side with a pained look on his face as he struggled to fight how hurtful it feels.

"Jimin, that hurts you--Woah! Jimin--s-stop!" He was now getting attacked with the water that was getting fired by Jimin's hose. He used his hands to stop the water from getting splashed at his body and face but he couldn't.

"Pffft-- take that, you asshole!" Jimin told as he continued laughing at Jungkook's state. Jungkook looked like a cat that was having his first ever bath and he really looked hilarious. 

Jungkook keeps on arguing and ranting for Jimin to stop but when he knew that it wouldn't work this way, he made a sprint to get the other hose and fired it back to Jimin. And now they were both damped all over, their clothes all wet, and they absolutely looked like two kids who was having fun messing with each other.

"Jungkook, stop! Hahahaha!--N-No, stop! Pfft--" Jimin keep on mumbling as he keeps on covering himself too. Jungkook obviously had the upper hand on this since he was taller, he was basically showering Jimin. 

Jimin suddenly flashed his bright smile without intending to. Jungkook halts at this as he felt his body getting heavy. It's as if his feet were glued to the grass and there's definitely something wrong. He couldn't get his eyes off of Jimin for some reason. 

Jungkook felt that familiar rhythm of his heartbeat. The one that used to only beat for Taehyung. Jimin was smiling at him but somehow...

He saw Taehyung's smile.

He and Taehyung used to do this too. They had a lot of water fights since Taehyung always loved doing silly things with him. Taehyung used to smile a lot to him too.

And now that it was Jimin whom he was doing these things with... he felt weird.

And broken.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook mumbles after the hose he was holding falls from his hand. He stares at the ground with that sad expression he had.

"Jungkook?... You okay?" Jimin asked after noticing the change on Jungkook's expression. He cupped Jungkook's cheeks and made Jungkook look at him but the moment he did, Jungkook already had tears falling down from his eyes.

Jimin doesn't know what Jungkook was thinking but he wanted to know. On why Jungkook looked so hurt and broken. He wanted to know everything that was bothering Jungkook. Everything.

"Let's just go inside, hmm?" Jimin suggested after wiping away Jungkook's tears.