-----8th Babble-----

Jungkook doesn't know why he felt so nervous to stand there in front of Jimin's doorsteps. It was just his neighbor he will be going to meet but he couldn't help but feel like his intestines were doing some flips inside of him. He might actually vomit out of nervousness at this point.

He was holding white flowers in his clammy hand as he finally decided to knock on Jimin's door at exactly 8:05 PM in his watch. 

Jimin told him to come at 8:00 but of course he doesn't want to look too excited so he purposely came a little late

Jimin told him to come at 8:00 but of course he doesn't want to look too excited so he purposely came a little late. He keeps on telling himself not to appear so expectant and thrilled although he's been actually waiting for this dinner ever since morning. He even shopped for two hours just to choose what to wear and planned everything, what he should say and do, what he shouldn't, and how he would look cool so nope...  he's not a little bit excited.

He heard the fast taps of footsteps going towards the door and when it finally opened...

There was Jimin who gave him a controlled but shy smile. Jimin was staring at him with those pinkish cheeks and mesmerizing brown eyes causing his heart to almost drop right there on his feet. He couldn't take his eyes off of his beautiful neighbor.

Jimin smirked seeing Jungkook staring at him a little longer than necessary. He looked at the flower that Jungkook was holding and he felt his heart fluttering. He looked back at Jungkook once again plastering a small but genuine smile.

"Are you going to give that to me or are you just going to keep on staring at me?" He asked making Jungkook flustered. The latter blinked his eyes continuously now realizing that he was really staring for too long. He looked on the side already blushing before he reached his hand out giving Jimin the flower he was holding.

"I-I'm not staring... I was just erm, checking if you have a booger." Jimin finds Jungkook adorable so he giggled making Jungkook look to him again. Jungkook swore that hearing Jimin's giggle is far better than hearing him moa--erm, he wanted to forget that.

Jimin reached for the flower letting their fingers brushed to each other. Jungkook was electrified and the more he stares at Jimin who was now smelling the flower he gave makes him feel so happy already.

"You're beautiful..." Jimin looked up, flustered at Jungkook's sudden comment.

"H-Huh?" Jungkook flashed his bunny smile and now it was Jimin's turn to blush until his ears turned red.

"I said you're beautiful Jimin-ah..." Jungkook repeated. "Far beautiful than that flower." 

Jimin blinked his eyes profusely and he felt his heart beating rapidly as if all the adrenaline was running all over his body. And it seemed to worsen the moment Jungkook stepped closer, their chest only mere inches apart and it looked like Jungkook wasn't planning to look away anytime soon. 

"We don't have all night, Jimin-ssi... aren't you going to let me in?" Jungkook asked with that charming smile he had on.