-----7th Babble-----

It was already 11:47 PM but Jungkook was still wide awake. He was just staring blankly on his ceiling as he lies on his bed, his hands folded on top of his stomach. He keeps on sighing as flashes of Jimin's body doing those flexible movements can't get out of his thoughts.

He was really curious (and a little bit excited) on what extent Jimin's body could really bend. He was only thinking (and a little bit fantasizing) on what other positions Jimin could hold and be able to do. Will Jimin's body be able to bend further when he would get to stretch his legs way up whilst he--Jungkook shot his eyes wide open when he looked down and saw his bulge growing.

He can't believe that he got hard just by having dirty thoughts about his neighbor. But he is a man, and things like this are just normal. The thing that was confusing him was the fact that he hasn't had a hard-on for years. 

And yes, he might've fucked a lot of people on his couch but it was all forced. He only does that to at least try and make his release out of frustration but never really out of pleasure. It was like he's been forcing himself to cum inside of someone.

He then finds his own hand traveling down inside his grey pajamas. He started palming his erection, his hand massaging it as he emits his low groans. His other free hand was grasping on the sheets, his eyes closed with the thoughts of Jimin bending and moaning under him. 

He began pumping his bulge, his teeth biting his lower lip after he licked it. He felt his body heating up as flashes of Jimin riding him got clearer in his head. Jimin grinding on him as the latter calls his name, mewling as he thrusts deep into him.

"AH! Jungkook! F-Faster!" He heard Jimin screaming for him in his head and he couldn't help but thrust in his own hand. He was starting to feel his stomach churning, his breaths coming out really heavy as he whimpered somehow a little louder.

He fantasizes groping onto Jimin's ass as the latter's body keep on jumping on top of him, grinding his high to reach his orgasm. "You're d-doing great, Daddy~ Oh fuck! Ahhh! J-Jungkook!" He keeps hearing it inside his head, how Jimin screams his pleasure for him.

He groaned and cursed, his eyes still shut and his hand was still working on his erection. He pumps himself faster, his orgasm nearing. "Jimin..."

"J-Jimin... fuck... haa..."

"Fuck!" With his last thrusts and another flash of Jimin's erotic expression and he finally shoots his cum in his hand. 

He lets out another few hard breaths before he withdrew his hand. He was having so much pleasure taking care of his sexual fantasies that he forgot about one important thing.

He left his window open.