Prologue

(A/N: Hey guys, this my first ever story. I absolutely love this Anime to death, so I decided to try my hand at my own RWBY Fanfiction! (Even though this is Wattpad) So anyway this story's main pairing is obviously Faunus!Ruby x Weiss. I made Ruby a Faunus because of how puppy-like Ruby acts in the cannon. I'm also gonna give her some Sonic the Hedgehog traits (Speed, Spin Attack, magic rings, etc...) but I'm not making her an anthropomorphic wolf girl. And maybe, Yang should also be a Faunus. But a dragon Faunus, since her name literally means 'Little Sun Dragon', this means that she'll have horns, wings (retractable) and a tail. And maybe some traits of Natsu Dragneel. The secondary pairing is bumblebee, Yang x Blake. Enjoy!)

Remnant, a world shattered beyond imagination. Mankind, born from dust, grew quite fond of figuring out the mystery of our world, but wherever there is light, there is darkness.

At the same time the Humans and the Faunus were born, the monsters known as the Creatures of Grimm, dark soulless creatures, with no will of their own, were appearing in every corner of the world.

The four nations, Vale, Mistral, Atlas and Vacuo joined forces to repel this sudden onslaught of monsters. But almost every attempt was in vain.

Until they discovered something, that they had, that the Grimm did not.

Aura. The embodiment of a living being's soul. Capable of not only strengthening their bodies, but also as a shield for their hearts.

Then, much later, they discovered something else that could lead them too success. A source of power buried deep inside the earth.

Elements of all kind petrified in crystal form, too numerous to count. This power was appropriately named: Dust.

With this newfound power, they discovered that they could perform magic. And unleash something deep within their soul: A semblance

A form of superpowers, that are all completely unique.

Some are physically based: Like Super Speed, or Super Strength.

Others are used as a self defence mechanism: Like Shadow Clones.

Then there are those, that work with dust itself: such as Glyphs.

With all these new found strength, mankind was able to repel the dark forces of the Grimm. And create the kingdoms we know today.

But eventually, even they will crumble and evaporate. And the light that was created will flicker and die. And all life shall cease to be.

So you may prepare your guardians and your heroes...

Salem POV

"But I will not hesitate to strike back."

(A/N: dun dun duuun!! And that's it for the prologue! I combined a few of the 'world of remnants' that Salem narrated for us. And made her be the supreme evil being for this story, cause she is. I'll be mostly using the characters that appeared in the first two seasons of RWBY and all three seasons of RWBY CHIBI, with a few add ons from volume 3. Later though, you can expect to have all the characters from the cover picture in this story as it progresses. So be prepared for some crazy adventures!)