Chapter 8: Return of the White Fang and Blake's Trauma

Normal POV

The girls of RWBY were walking down the streets, as the workers were putting up banners. "The vital festival!" Exclaimed Weiss. "It's only two months away! Just think! Students coming from the other schools, and the people of Vale being allowed to experience their different cultures..."

Ruby grinned. "Guess someone is feeling pretty excited!" "How would I not be? It's the first time I've been witnessing something like this!" Said Weiss, turning face-to-face with her wolf Faunus girlfriend.

Yang glanced at their surroundings. "So, why are we at the Docks?" The dragon Faunus asked.

Blake smirked. "They said that the students of Vacuo are coming by boat, and Weiss wants to spy on them so that our team gets the upper hand!" The Cat Faunus told her partner. "Hey!" Weiss cried, feeling offended.

Ruby then noticed, the shop that they were passing by. "Woah. What happened here?" She asked.

The shop they came across was in tatters. Windows were shattered, door broken into, aisles were smashed. It was, without a doubt, a scene of crime.

A cop, turned to them. "Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this month." He then glanced at Ruby. "You look like the person that stopped the robbery at the first shop!"

Ruby smirked. "What so I'm famous now?" She asked, shrugging.

Ever since she and Weiss started dating, she became more open, more confident and also significantly bolder. She and Yang were now perfect carbon copied sisters in personality, especially when they brawled.

Weiss blushed heavily, and shook her head. "Ruby, you always get into this kind of trouble." She liked this side of Ruby, a lot, but refused to admit it.

"Allow me to help!" They turned to see a blonde monkey Faunus boy.

The girls blushed lightly, seeing his exposed abs, but Ruby and Weiss shook their heads. 'I've only got eyes for Ruby/Weiss.' They thought in unison.

"Who're you?" Blake asked. The boy grinned at her. "Name's Sun Wukong! An exchange student from Haven." He then struck a pose, showing his badge. "I'm a junior detective!" (A/N: HELL YEAH!!) 

The girls were surprised, and a little exited, but the cops were skeptical.

"Listen kid, it takes way more then a fake badge to be a cop. All you kids back to where you came from!" The second cop told him.

Sun took the second cop's hand, and observed. "Hmm... you have traces of chocolate under your fingernails, there's a wrapper in your left pocket, your pupils are dilated from shame..." he then snapped his fingers. "I deduce you ate your partner's candy bar!"

Time was frozen as two cops and the all-girl Team gawked at the monkey Faunus. When time returned, all hell broke lose. "Dude!! You said that you saw a pickpocket take it!" The first cop yelled at the second cop. The second cop was embarrassed. "I'm sorry! I was starving! And you never share!"

Team RWBY clapped eagerly, as the cops left. "Dang, you're pretty good!" Yang exclaimed. Blake nodded. "So can you go into the shop and see who did it?"

Sun grinned. "And show of my skills? Sure thing, babes!"

Sun walked into the ruined shop, looked around, then tasted some of the marble. "Mm!" He spat it out. "7 robbers, probably Faunus, each wearing hoods and heavy cleated boots. They smashed the windows in with heavy axes, then ran into the docks with the loot and boarded a bullhead so they could cheese it. One of them had chewing gum in his mouth."

The team gaped at him. "WHOA." Blake grinned. "You got all that from the marble?" Sun shrugged. "Nope! The boots and the axes, yes. But the other stuff is because I saw them earlier! But there is a tuft of fur on the beaten door, so I know for sure they're Faunus. The chewing gum is a shot in the dark."