Chapter 10: Hunting the Villains!

(A/N: we find Team RWBY, along with Sun, Neptune and Penny. In team JNPR's Room. And you may not have seen Zwei in the last two chapters, that's because he was hanging out with the JNPRs. And as you can see from this picture, they are all going to be after Roman Torchwick. The next chapters are about them hunting him down.)

Jaune hummed, sitting on his bed, with his arms and legs crossed and his eyes closed, deep in thought.

Pyrrha was pacing, her heels clicking against the floor. "I can get what's going on, but are we really going to be tracking down a well known criminal?"

Ruby nodded at her, her ears perked at full attention. "I get that you're skeptical. But I've fought him before. Twice. Three weeks ago, I was alone, and last night I was with my team and a few friends." She grinned. "If your team joins the midst, it'll be easy!"

Nora smirked, sitting on her shared bed with Ren. "Stopping a bad guy? I'm in." "Nora!" Pyrrha shouted. "What? It'll be fun! I've always wanted to hunt down bad guys, it's what us hunters do, right?"

Ren nodded. "Nora is right. It is our duty to fight against villains and the Grimm, which I do not doubt will be around. I'll go too." He and Nora stood up.

Pyrrha blushed. "Of course it is... sorry, I've only fought in tournaments before." Her face turned serious with determination. "But I've also fought Grimm in the forest, and several times in student missions. I'll be happy to go with you, but only if Jaune agrees."

"So, Jaune?" Ruby asked. "You coming?"

Jaune looked up at Ruby and grinned. "I've been told I have a knack for strategising."

Ruby's tail wagged. "So your in?" "Definitely!" The two shook hands. "Teams JNPR and RWBY are in an alliance!"

Zwei watched the exchange, with his tongue lolling out and his tail wagging.

Ozpin watched from his office, as 11 students plus a dog walked towards the bullheads. "I have faith in you all." He smiled, knowing what was going on. Part of his semblance was "clairvoyance" after all.

The team gathered at the bullhead docks.

Jaune cleared his throat. "Okay. Here's the plan! We need someone to get into the CCT Tower and get information on our bad guys."

Penny raised her hand. "I'll go. I can easily hack into the system!" Weiss nodded. "I'll go with her. My influence as Schnee heiress works everywhere." Ruby smirked. "And I'll be joining. Partly because I'm the leader of her team, so it'll be easier to get in, and partly because she's not going anywhere without me!" She and Weiss did a high five.

Jaune nodded. "Perfect, now we need a team to infiltrate the next White Fang audition as spies. They're bound to be recruiting new people, because of last night."

Blake hummed. "I have a history with them. I'll go." Yang grinned. "And I'll go with her! We can take my bike!" She put her arm around Blake's shoulder, causing the cat girl to blush. Sun cleared his throat. "And, I'll come along too! I've got Faunus traits, so I can blend in!"

Jaune grinned. "That leaves us to go, with Neptune, to that shady club that Yang told us about! Zwei can come as our guard dog!" "Woof!"

The friends fist bumped, then separated.

With White Rose and Penny

"Oh look! I'm Weiss! I know facts! I'm rich!" Ruby giggled. Weiss humphed. "Are you quite done?"

Ruby smirked. "Honey, you know me! I'm living by my own rules!" "Which are?" Weiss taunted.

Ruby leaned closer to Weiss, making her bush and stammer