Chapter 3: Initiation

(A/N: ladies and gentlemen. Chapter 3!)

Ren POV

I woke up to see a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me.

"Wake up sleepy head!!" Nora Yelled. I sighed as my girlfriend went about her day in her own hyperactive manner. "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!!~" She sang.

She clung to me like a koala, as I walked out of the room.

"We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Like,  'together-together'... Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?" 

It was hilarious when she followed me into the bathroom. "We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal!" "Hey! Girl! Get out of here! This is the boys room!!" Yelled a random boy, covering his privates.

"As for the signal, can you imitate a sloth?" She asked as we recovered our weapons in the locker room. "I'm not sure Sloths make a lot of noise." I replied.

Nora just giggled. "That's why it's perfect! No one will know that we're working together!!"

Ruby POV

We watched as the two scampered down the hall. "Well, that's a couple you don't see everyday." Blake muttered. Yang grinned. "Well I think that girl will make a good friend for Ruby!" Her tail wagged.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys I told you, I was only able to make friends with you all out of sheer luck. I'm not likely going to make anymore!"

Weiss sighed. "I disagree with you on that first one Ruby." I blushed. "Wha? No! I mean..." "But I agree making friends isn't easy. Plus I don't think that girl isn't going to leave that boy's side anytime soon."

Yang pouted. "Weiss! You're not helping! Ruby needs to break out of her shell! It's the only way for her to grow up!" 

I gave her a canine growl. She gave me a dragon-like hiss in return, but it was more playful. "I don't have to 'break out of my shell'! Your sounding just like dad!" Yang laughed. "What? Nah! That's..." "Crazy! There's no way I put my weapon in locker 636 yesterday, I would've remembered to count that high! Oh, this is so messed up!" Jaune rambled as he past by.

We blinked in his direction. "Anyways," I continued turning back to my sister. "I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

Weiss POV

'Drinking milk to grow? That's... not ridiculous?' I looked down at my flat chest then at hers, and blushed seeing that they were bigger.

'Maybe I should take her up on that?' I looked at Blake's chest then finally at Yang's. 'Come to think of it I think that redhead from just now has a bigger chest then me.' I groaned. 'Yeah, I'll ask her after initiation.'

"She's got a point." Blake muttered.

"Don't forget Blake. Only us Faunus can get kicks from milk." Yang deadpanned, causing me hang my head in disappointment.

She then turned to me. "Well Weiss? Since your obviously the closest to Ruby, why don't you help her make friends?"

Ruby POV

'NOOO! I don't wanna replace Weiss!! She's gonna be my bestie!' Weiss humphed. "Unfortunately for you, my history with 'friendship' is exactly the same as Ruby's, in other words I have little to no experience with fraternising." She winked at me and I realised what she did. 

'She's really smart...' I thought.

 Yang just grinned. "Bah! I'll take care of things then!" She started pulling me towards a red haired girl in gold and bronze armour.