Chapter 16: Team JNPR's Discovery

Team JNPR walked out of the airship that took them to Mistral.

Pyrrha lead them towards her house, excitedly. "I'm so excited to finally show off my team!" Pyrrha's gushed.

Nora: Especially since the leader of this team is your Boyfriend.

Pyrrha blushed redder then her hair. "Right? Man, your mom is gonna be so proud you scored a guy!"

Ren shook his head at Nora's antics. "Honestly, Nora."

Nora just giggled.

The team arrived in the village of Argus. Jaune noticed something. "Holy crap! Pyrrha, is that a statue of you??" 

Pyrrha: Yeah, I've been in tournaments and commercials since I started my Hunter training. Before I new it, I really made a big name for myself.

"IT'S THE INVINCIBLE GIRL!!"

The team squeaked in fright as a mob of fans suddenly rushed towards them. "We read about in the recent news!" "You were so brave, taking on the White Fang!" "You even had Faunus under your Command!"

Pyrrha was flustered. "Wha?? No, it was all an idea coordinated by our team leaders, Ruby and Jaune! I was only one of the main powerhouses!"

The Fans either didn't hear or they didn't listen, as they kept gathering around. "She's even brought her team along from Beacon!" "What's it like being under the command of the great Pyrrha Nikos!?"

Pyrrha just grew more flustered, and Nora, Jaune and Ren weren't faring much better. "I dreamed of being swarmed by fans! This isn't what I expected!" Nora cried. "Team JNPR! Evasive Manoeuvres!" Jaune yelled.

Ren quickly activated his Semblance, and the team was turned invisible. They quickly scurried away from the mob.

Later...

Team JNPR were gathered in front of a house. "Nice place." Nora commented. "Thank you!" Pyrrha replied, kindly, as she rang the doorbell.

A red haired woman with green eyes opened and gasped. "Pyrrha!"

The rest of JNPR watched as the mother and daughter hugged.

Pyrrha's Mother gestured for them to come in. "You must be the team that Pyrrha wrote about! Come in! Come, come!"

The team walked in and Pyrrha's mother immediately started making food for them. Jaune and Ren quickly went to help. "You don't have to do that much!" Jaune pleaded.

Pyrrha's Mother laughed. "Nonsense you are my guests!"

Pyrrha sweat-dropped. "It is a bit much, Mom."

Nora: You have a really nice house, Miss Pyrrha's Mom!

Pyrrha's Mother raised an eyebrow. "But it's a normal family house?"

Ren: Nora and I haven't been in an actual house, since we were both made orphans, but that was before we joined Beacon.

Nora looked slightly downcast.

Pyrrha's Mother's mood dropped slightly. "Oh... my sincerest apologies for your loss!!"

"No need, no need." Ren said quickly. 'She really is the same as Pyrrha.' Jaune thought. 'Similar personalities, and they even apologise the same way.'

Pyrrha gave an awkward cough. "Um... should we change the subject?"

Pyrrha's Mother: Ah Yes! I was meaning to ask about your relationship with Jaune, darling!

Pyrrha and Jaune blushed up a storming frenzy. Ren coughed awkwardly, and Nora burst out laughing. "MOM?!"

The Next day...