Chapter 7: Forever Fall

(A/N: Next Chapter! And for the record? The pics at the top of each chapter, aren't mine. I just search on google, save them into my photos and then add them into the story.)

The students of Beacon were all being led by Glynda Goodwitch through a forest, called Forever Fall.

"Now, Students, just to warn you, although this area is very beautiful, the forest of Forever Fall is known for it's Grimm. More to the point, the most common Grimm in this forest is the Ursa. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so. The sap from these trees attracts the Grimm. So be careful!"

All the students, Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY got to work, but Cardin and his team ran off somewhere. Although no one could care less.

Ren was doing well, filling his jars with sap. But each time he did, Nora drank them, much to his annoyance.

He was not the only one. Weiss for example, was scolding Ruby. "I told you to stop drinking from the jars! I know you have a sweet tooth, but we need to finish the assignment!" Ruby just giggled. "Sorry!"

Yang sniggered. "Well, at least you know when to stop!" She pointed at Blake who was licking one of the sap filled jars, like a cat. "Shut Up. It's delicious." 

Pyrrha sighed, and glanced at Jaune who was carrying the trays they filled to Glynda. Coco took notice. "Does the great Pyrrha Nikos have a crush?" She asked, causing the champion to blush.

"Um..." "don't worry, sugar, I was in the same position as you, when I first confessed to Velvet!"

Pyrrha looked at her surprised. "You were?" "She wahsn't." Velvet muttered. "She cuyme up t' me and saeduced me weeth the wohl slahm move and everything." Coco blushed. "You weren't supposed to say that, Velvs!!" Pyrrha smiled then remembered a scene from one of the animes her friends showed her last weekend. "Actually I think I know how to approach this. Thanks anyway!"

At the top of the cliff, Team CRDL were getting ready to play their next prank. "What are we gonna do?" Asked Russel. Dove shrugged, and Sky shook his head. Cardin humphed. "Didn't I tell you, idiots? We're gonna throw the sap we collected at these teacher's pets and wait till the Grimm attack them." Russel winced. "Isn't that a bit much? I mean, I'm all for classic bullying but this is over-" "ROAR!!" They turned around and saw a massive Ursa emerge from the trees.

The bullies had left open one of the jars of sap they collected and the smell had attracted it.

The three cronies screamed and ran. "That's a big Ursa!" Shouted Russel. "What?! Don't leave me behind!" Cardin yelled after them.

The team's down below had heard the roar. Ruby groaned. "I think I know what happened to them." Just then, Russel, Dove and Sky ran out of the bushes. "Ursa! Ursa!" Russel cried. He bashed into something and fell over. He looked up to see Yatsuhashi towering over him.

Dove and Sky stopped, noticing where they were.

"Um..." Fox grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up. "Okay bub." Coco said, waking over. "What's the deal?" Russel stuttered. "T-There's an Ursa on the hill! It's got Cardin!"

Ruby was shocked. "You left him behind?!" She face palmed. "Ok, Weiss you're with me. Yang and Blake, go tell Goodwitch." The white Rose duo ran into the bushes, and the bumblebee duo ran to find Glynda.

Jaune ran after Ruby. "Pyrrha, we're going with them! Ren and Nora you follow Yang and Blake!"

Cardin POV

I backed away as the thing cornered me. I tried hitting with my Mace, but it bounced off.

It was about to strike me down, when a red blur tackled it and it was sent backwards.

Normal POV

Ruby landed, with her Scythe at the ready. "What's wrong Winnie the poo? Am I too fast for ya?" She taunted. Weiss landed next to her and blasted the Grimm with Ice Crystals. "This thing is tough. It's definitely an Ursa Major." She deduced.

"So we get to kill the leader of the forest? I'm in." Ruby powered up her spin attack and rammed the Ursa, her scythe making the attack feel like being hit with a razor blade. Weiss dashed forwards, and stabbed the creature repeatedly, using her rapier.

The Ursa's armour was shattered, and it's thick skin was full of puncture marks, but it was still going.

Pyrrha and Jaune soon arrived. "Hey guys! Sorry, we started without you!" Ruby waved.

Pyrrha shrugged. "No matter." She dashed forwards and severed the front limbs of the Ursa Major causing it too screech in agony. Jaune then ran up and decapitated it. "This was a piece of cake." He said grinning. He then saw that Cardin had made a run for it. "Coward."

Jaune POV

When we returned to Beacon, it was revealed that Team CRDL has been suspended. To be honest I felt relieved. But when Pyrrha called me to the roof, I was confused.

Pyrrha was a very attractive girl, not to mention she's popular, so I was wondering why she would bother with some guy like me. Sure I'm from a family of successful hunters, but that doesn't say much, does it?

I thought about all the moments I had with her and I sighed. "No I have a massive crush on her. That's obvious."

Normal POV

When Jaune reached the top of the stairs, Pyrrha was practicing her words. "Will you go out with me? No, to obvious. I have a crush on you? No too direct. *ahem* J-Jaune, I love you. Will you go on a date with me? No. That can't be..." "ok." She turned around so fast she nearly lost balance, on her heels. She saw the one that she was trying to muster up courage to confess too. "Wha- JAUNE! I... Uh... did you hear?"

Jaune moved. "Most of it?" Pyrrha took deep breaths as he came closer. "I... I-I would like t-too..." Jaune wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a kiss. "You talk too much. And I'd really like to go on that date!" Pyrrha took a deep breath then exhaled as she leaned into her new boyfriend. "Yes. Let's do."

(A/N: and Tada! Another couple is done. That's 5/10 I think. And I also think I should wait on introducing the power levels for the characters, until Penny is introduced. I'll start working on the next chapter now! Bye!)