Chapter 15: White Rose holidays

Whilst the Bumblebee duo were in Menagerie, the White Rose duo were on Patch Island.

Ruby and Weiss ended up falling asleep, cuddling away. Raven decided to survey Yang and Blake, mostly because the two girls were too cute for there own good, especially when they were together.

Summer, however, said that was more then happy to "look after her daughter and her daughter in law" and liked to take pictures of the duo, when they were fast asleep.

Taiyang scolded her for doing so, however, saying that they needed their privacy.

Waking up

Weiss moaned as she slowly woke up. She noticed Ruby sleeping soundly beneath her, a snot bubble coming from her nose, and drool coming from her fanged mouth.

"Mmh... can't eat anymore..." she muttered, sleep talking.

Weiss giggled and cuddled closer to the wolf girl. 'My Wolf girl.' She thought happily. She wrapped Ruby's cloak (which she never took off) around them like a blanket. Then a smell entered their room causing Ruby to stir. "Huh?" The snot bubble burst. "Somethin' Cookin'?"

Weiss smiled and pet Ruby on the head. "Wakey wakey, breakfast is almost ready!" She giggled at her rhyme. Ruby blinked and looked at her with half lidded eyes. Weiss sighed. 'Still half asleep, eh?' Then Ruby licked her in the face. "Ack! Ruby!"

Ruby: You taste good! Good good morning Weiss! *Tail wagging*

Weiss' face couldn't be redder. 'She did a taste test?!'

Breakfast

Taiyang was busy cooking in the kitchen. Summer was sulking at the table. "I didn't get to take pictures this morning."

Taiyang: The girl's need their space, I'm sure they get plenty of pictures because of Weiss' position.

Summer: I get it, but did you really have to tie me up?

Taiyang grinned. "Sorry, I didn't expect you to be so tied up about it!"

Summer's forehead dropped down to meet the table.

Ruby and Weiss then came into the room followed by Zwei. "Aaah! I smell breakfast..." Ruby yawned, rubbing her sleepy eyes. Weiss yawned too but was more dignified, with her hand covering her mouth.

Taiyang smiled at the two girls. "Hey girls, Itadakimasu!" He untied Summer, so she could eat as well.

He watched as Ruby and Weiss chowed Down their eggs and bacon. "So good!~" Weiss said crying in joy.

Ruby laughed. "Told ya! Dad's cooking is the best!"

Visiting Patch

Ruby marched out of the house with Weiss. "DAD, I'm going on a day out with my princess, we'll be back before 6 PM, see ya!"

Weiss blushed heavily. 'P-Princess?!' Ruby glanced at her. "Don't mind if I call you that, do you?" Weiss gulped. "Honestly, it makes me feel uncomfortable." 'But not in a bad way.'

"'Kay then Weissy, let's go visit Patch!" She picked Weiss up bridal style and dashed off into town. "RUUBYY!!" Weiss cried.

Later...

The two girls walked around town, in casual clothes.

Ruby was wearing a black sleeveless shirt under a long red sleeveless zipped open hoody with a black rose symbol on the back, and Black and White lines along the zip, and white strings. Her smooth slender arms out in the open. Her hood was up and her wolf ears were poking out of the little holes at the top. She also wore blue denim short shorts, that were rolled up at the bottom, showing off her long slender legs. She also had black high thigh socks, and red sneakers with black laces and white soles. She had a black, with red stripes, bracelet on her left wrist that measured her steps, her wolf tail was swaying back and forth, and her silver eyes shone out underneath the hood. Around her neck, she had her red and black headphones.