Chapter 11: Mountain Glenn

Mountain Glenn. A wasteland full of ruined buildings that was once the biggest economic power in Vale. But due to a sudden cave in, in the subway lines, it was overthrown by a sudden increase in Grimm. And the entire place was closed off to the public.

Ruby was on top of one of the buildings, the wolf girl's cape and hair fluttering in the wind. She looked to the horizon, amongst the rubble and smashed concrete, with her arms crossed and her back strait.

'This place hasn't been visited in years. Even before I was born.' She thought. 'So what is that lady from Torchwick's scroll doing here? Talk about weird.' She then narrowed her eyes. 'Scratch that. This place is perfect for a Hideout.'

She jumped off the building, and took off in a red streak at her usual 700 miles per hour, as soon as her feet touched the ground. "Yeeha!" From a birds eye view anyone could see a red streak moving all over the abandoned city.

Ruby stopped in an abandoned street, and looked around. 'Now... if I was the secret door to hidden base, where would I be...' she then heard voices. She dashed behind a wall and looked out from the shattered window.

"What was that?" "What was what?" "I thought I heard a Beowolf." "Your overtired. There's not enough people out here, for them to roam!" "Whatever. The coast is clear. Let's go back inside. It's so freezing out here, my tail is gonna drop off."

Ruby watched as the White Fang Members walked and talked, as she spied in them from behind. She then saw them enter a building with no door. She peaked in, hanging upside down, and watched, with her night vision.

They pressed a button on a door, that was obviously put there a few months ago. "In we go!" The grunt pressed some buttons on the door, and two walked in. Ruby grinned slyly. 'Thanks for letting me see the code.' She dropped down, when the door closed, and dashed outside.

She ran to the top of the nearest building and she could see the entrance. She heard the sound of whirring, and to her surprise, a bullhead was following them overhead, she saw Weiss' head sticking out the window. 'She borrowed a bullhead? Too Cool!'

With the rest

"So this is Mountain Glenn? It certainly looks the part." Weiss muttered. "Why's that?" Nora asked. "It's the most dangerous city in Vale, mostly because it's exact population is 0 due to the Grimm that attacked it, 20 years ago." Blake told her.

Sun, who was in the driver's seat, looked through the windscreen. "Hey, there's Ruby right there!" He pointed to Ruby, who was waving at them. Yang smirked. "About time!" She replied, watching Ruby dash from building to building. "Maybe she found something!" Pyrrha deduced.

Normal POV

Ruby jumped onto a flat roof, and waved them down. The bullhead landed. And once all the students got out, it returned to Beacon.

Yang glared at her younger sister. "You had us worried you know!" Ruby shrugged, smirking. "What? Am I too fast for you?" She then pointed downwards.

"Below this very building is an entrance to the old subway." Ruby told them. Coco raised an eyebrow. "How do you know?" Ruby's smirk grew wider. "I found two WF Grunts, and they walked in!" They gawked at her. "Yep! Their base is the old subway!"

Blake: Then what are we waiting for? We need to head in now!

Pyrrha shook her head. "That's too risky. We need a plan before charging in!" "I've got one!"

They all looked at Jaune. "Why don't we sneak in, steal their uniforms, and take out their ring leader?"

"Because their ring leader, could be the woman that we heard, but at the same time it could be the psychopath that Blake's afraid of." Neptune deadpanned.