Chapter 1: Ruby Rose

(A/N: as you can probably guess from the picture, Ruby is going to be a Wolf Faunus. And her love for cookies is gonna be intact. So cute isn't she? Love this pic.

Now before continuing here's something to remember: "" for Speech, and '' for thought.

And I'll also be changing the point of views (POV) between characters a lot because that'll make things easier for me. Anyway, cue the next chapter!)

Normal POV

A bullhead had landed in the plaza, and a red haired man in a bowler hat was walking out of it and down the street, followed by a groupe of similarly dressed henchmen.

He took a puff from his cigar and entered the nearest building. It was a dust shop.

The bowler hat man walked up to the Shopkeep at the desk, not noticing the red figure in the back.

Roman POV

"Have you any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this early?" I asked pointing my gun at the man, who immediately raised his hands in the air, as if to say "don't shoot me! Don't shoot me!" I sighed. "Calm down! We're not going to kill you, or take your money."

I turned to the henchmen. "Grab'em boys." They saluted and ran around the store and started looting.

Normal POV

One henchmen looked around the shop and noticed the girl in red. "Come on kid! Put your hands where I can see them!" He said pointing his gun at her, but the girl didn't move. "Hey! I said 'put your hands in the air! You gotta death wish or something?!" He walked over and pulled her hood down, revealing her wolf ears. "Huh?"

Ruby POV

I looked up at the man who pulled my hood down. I took off my headphones and answered him. "Yes?" The man looked angry. 'I wonder why?' "I said put your hands up !!" I blinked. "Are you robbing me?" I asked. "YES!!" He shouted. 'Oh. Well that explains it.'

I kicked him in the face, sending him flying.

Roman POV

I watched in surprise as on of the guys I hired flew strait through the room and out the window.

"Well, that was a snazzy performance there!" I turned around to see a silver eyed wolf girl, in a red cloak.

I smirked. "Like it? It's not my best, but it's better then the first time!"

The girl grinned. "Well your henchmen are pretty damn weak, you sure you're getting your money's worth?"

Normal POV

This sent the henchmen into a frenzy. They pulled their guns. "Freeze!!" They shouted.

Cinder POV

I was watching, from the bullhead's cockpit, as several more of Roman's henchmen were thrown out of the shop. 'Good lord, whoever that is in there, they must be pretty good.' Roman was running at me at full speed, he looked like he's been through hell and back.

"Start the engines! Quick!" He shouted as he got in the vessel. 'What was in there?'

I was answered, when the last henchmen was flung out, and at the same time a girl with a red hood jumped out and landed in the center of the plaza. She held her weapon in her hands, which was a massive seven foot red war Scythe.

'What kind of weapon is that?!' I started the engines and we took off at full speed.

Ruby POV