Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon

A/N: Ok, this is gonna be pretty long, because this is covering episode 2 and 3, after all, I'm planning on having Volumes 1 and 2 being at least 16 chapters. And I'm giving no more spoilers. So you have to read to find out.

Ruby's POV

As the airship docked the 'Vomit boy', as we began to called him, ran to the nearest trash can. 'I actually feel sorry for him now...'

Me and my sister gasped in awe at the sheer size of the school. "Wow! This place is huge!" Yang exclaimed. "Yeah! It's like a fortress!" I agreed.

Yang grinned at me. "So, ya ready to finally make some friends?" I cringed. 'Dang it. She still hasn't dropped it.' I sighed.

"Yang. For the last time, it's not easy for someone like me to make friends, I'm not as confident as you are!" I looked down. "To much time being a weapons enthusiast, I guess. Plus, with my Faunus heritage it's even trickier."

Yang rolled her eyes. "Please, your fine! This place is way different from signal, there are bound to be kids around here with tastes similar to yours! And don't be like that! I'm a Faunus too, and I have tons of friends!"

I gave her a deadpanned look. "Even if I did make friends at Signal, I wouldn't have been able to bring them like you obviously did!"

Yang hummed. "Well, you've got a point... speaking of which, my friends are all here so I gotta go, bye!!" She ran off with some random kids that I've never seen before, leaving me spinning.

"YANG! Wait! Don't leave me!" I stopped spinning. "Ugh. How do I live with that overgrown kid?" I fell over backwards into someone's luggage.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Ruby groaned as she looked up to meet the gaze of a white haired girl. "Woah."

Weiss' POV

Weiss sighed seeing the porters unload the numerous cases. 'Enough for me to last all four years.' She looked up at the sky. 'I finally made it to Beacon! And hopefully I won't have to deal with his influence anymore...' I sighed again. 'Winter, you've done so much for me. I can't thank you enough.'

Suddenly a dust cloud of running students swept past her. "What the-" "OOF!"

I turned and saw that a Faunus girl with a red cape had fallen onto my luggage. I always felt nervous around Faunus, and because of my family's history with them that is no surprise. I was about to scold her, when she looked up, and immediately I felt my breath taken away. "Oh..."

Normal POV

At that moment, her silver eyes met with a pair of icy blue ones. 'Beautiful...' Ruby thought. 'Adorable...' Weiss swallowed.

Ruby then realised what happened and quickly scrambled up. "I'm so sorry!! My sister ran off, and I lost balance! I didn't break anything did I?!"

Weiss shook herself out of her stupor. "Huh, What? No! No, no. You're fine, everything's intact."

Ruby hummed. "Ok... here let me pick it up for you!l" Weiss groaned. 'Oh no, it's turning out like back in Atlas!' "You don't have to, the carriers can easily-"

She was cut off when a gust of wind enveloped her an the luggage. When she opened her eyes, Ruby had put all the suitcases back on the trolly. "There! Good as new!" She said grinning.

Ruby POV

I looked at the girl in front of me. She was dressed head to toe in white clothing. Hair, dress, boots, weapon, everything! Even her skin! The only thing not white is her eyes which are blue. 'I'm gonna say it. She's drop dead gorgeous.'