The Search

It was Monday morning as both partners in crime walked through Piltover's streets. It was everywhere in the news: Officer Caitlyn was dead and they only had one person of interest...

Khada Jhin.

But since no one knew his real face, he was free to roam the streets for now.

"Before we leave, there's something I need to do first."

"Which is?"

Jhin didn't respond, he had to think through it very carefully, the last thing he wanted was to risk everything he worked hard for just to see a woman. He couldn't stop thinking about that afternoon and how it made him feel. He never felt so attracted to someone.

"There's one last thing I need you to help me with before you go back to Ionia." He said as he took a piece of paper out of his left pocket. "Find her, and tell me where she lives."

Jonah didn't ask, he never hesitates to do what Jhin asked for. As soon as Jonah left, Jhin went back to the room they were staying in, it was a little motel in the middle of the city that was owned by a renowned elite of assassins that he could trust.

He tried to enjoy the view on his way back, but it was too crowded and it made him a little bit uncomfortable.

"So many people and too little time."

He walked past a few street artists, which were dancing along with some Demacian tunes. He really enjoyed music. Opera was his favorite.

As he got closer to the motel he noticed the little store he saw two days before, little figurines dancing to the music. He decided to go in to admire them.

"Welcome gentleman."

Jhin looked at the old man and just smiled as he walked around.

"I see you're interested in art, do you like any in particular?"

"Well... I like all of them. These are true... Masterpieces." He said as he slightly touched one. "Not as exquisite as mine but they are beautiful. "

"I'm glad you enjoy them. They all hold great value. See, my daughter made them all before she left. And there's a little part of her in each one of them."

Jhin then saw a beautiful golden dancer, pirouetting in a dance without end. It was just like her. He looked up to the old man and he knew it was Orianna's father.

"We all have something that's lost, but will eventually find."

"I wish it became true." The old man said as he walked towards Jhin to observe the figurine too.

"Don't worry, it always does, no matter if it's in this life or in the next one." Jhin said as a smirk grew on his face. "When you treasure someone or something wholeheartedly, it never dies." He said as he walked towards the door.

"Have a good day gentleman."

He went out of the store and walked towards the motel. Jonah had already arrived in the room and gave him the piece of paper back.

"That is where she lives, but she's always moving to different cities. So if you want to see her, you will have to hurry."

Jhin took off his coat and shoes and sat in the bed.

"I appreciate your help, Jonah."

"I'll be going now. But first I must say, it was a pleasure working for you." Jonah said as he opened the door.