I Love Him

"Alright, it's time to go."

It was 11.30pm and they were almost finished packing, Vi's house was a little far away... They decided to walk because there were no carriages around and Jhin only had a small bag with him.

He put on an oxford blue long winter coat, it was simple but warm. Vi put on some of his clothes; a carmin red shirt and midnight blue pants. She tied up her hair and put on a hat.

"I'll have to wash all your clothes..."

"What's wrong with them?"

"They're dirty and smelly."

"What did you expect? I was supposed to be back to Ionia a week ago and wash them."

"Okay, okay. You wash your own clothes? Interesting..."

"Why?"

"I don't know, you wouldn't expect someone like you washing clothes."

"Well, I have to take care of myself. So I do everything at home. Cleaning, washing clothes, cooking... I don't see anything wrong with that. I need things to be perfect."

"I figured..."

They walked the rest of the way in silence. She didn't feel like bothering him with any more questions.

"Well, here we are, 7th floor." She said as she stopped in front of an apartment building.

They walked up to the stairs and she opened the door. It was a nice place, not too warm or too cold. It had a few things but not too many. Vi was the kind of person that liked to keep everything in its place.

"Nice place." Jhin said as he took off the coat and hung it in a chair that was near the door.

"Okay, I'm kind of tired, so I'll go to bed now, you can sleep on the couch. I'll give you a pillow and a blanket." She said as she took off the clothes and put them in a basket.

"You really want me to sleep here?"

"Yep. Do you want to sleep in my bed? I won't sleep on the couch just for you to be comfy."

"We can just sleep in your bed..." He said as he grabbed her waist and kissed her forehead.

"Not today Jhin."

She went back into her room and gave him a pillow and a blanket. It was a warm night so he took off his shirt and his pants and stayed in underwear.

"OK then, goodnight." She said as she closed the door.

"Goodnight..." Jhin said to himself.

He laid there staring at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened that week. He felt tired but he couldn't sleep, so he decided to get some water.

"Were they living together?" He said as he put the glass of water in the countertop.

"No, we didn't. I stayed at her place sometimes." Vi said as she walked out of her bedroom in her pajama.

"Weren't you asleep?"

"No. I couldn't sleep." She said as she sat in the couch.

"So what are you planning to do now?"

"I don't know, maybe go back to work." She said as she hugged the pillow.