I Love Her

Ten minutes past seven. The clock was still ticking and Jhin was just waking up. He doesn't sleep past six, but he was too tired to even realize it was late. Vi wouldn't wake up until nine or maybe ten, she was having a bad time in the ship and she wouldn't feel okay quite yet.

They had to travel three more hours but it wouldn't be that complicated since it was in a carriage. Jhin told Jonah to find him in the Feylt Inn at four in the afternoon.

As the sun shone inside the room and made him feel warmer; Jhin reached out for Whisper, she was heavier than usual, or maybe it just felt like it. He's not used her for a while and he wanted to keep her warm.

As he rearranged his pillows and covered his legs with the sheets, Vi turned around and hugged him. He needed to move but didn't want to wake her up.

"Great..." He said as he looked at Vi.

She was still wearing the same clothes as the day before, she only took off her pants to go to bed. It was not a cold night but she still wanted the blanket all for herself.

Jhin decided to move her arm slowly so he could lay in his back again. He lost himself in his thoughts once again, daydreaming about everything he wanted to do... As always.

"Why is none of the ceilings I've seen, red?" He said to himself.

"Because that wouldn't look that good."

"Have you seen a vermillion red ceiling before?"

"It was not supposed to be that color... But yes."

He knew what she meant. He saw it too and he liked it. He wrapped his arm around Vi and just hugged her.

"I won't say I'm sorry again because I know it won't work."

"Tell me you love me."

He kissed her forehead as he cuddled up with her. They were laying there in a tight embrace, glancing at each other without saying a word, just the sound of the world outside. He kept stroking her hair as she slowly moved her hand across his chest.

"I love you Jhin."

"I..."

"I love you." She said as she kissed him softly.

"Vi."

"I don't care if you say it now, or tomorrow... Or even in eons."

"That's a lot..."

"It could be next in our next life."

"Vi..." He said as he put his hand in her hip.

He kept looking at her in the eyes as he slowly moved his hand under her shirt. She was so warm and he liked it. He loves how soft her skin always is and how she looked at his longing for his love.

He slowly pulled her on top of him. She leaned over and kept kissing him as he took off her shirt. She didn't mind him looking at her bare body anymore, she didn't feel vulnerable. She decided to take off her underwear and unbutton his pants. She was already wet and couldn't hide it. The only thing she could think of was giving herself to him once more.

She got off him and walked towards the bathroom, Jhin seemed a little confused but he decided to wait for her.

"Don't you want to take a bath with me?" She said as she looked back at him.

Without thinking twice, he followed her towards the bathroom. They got into the bathtub and she grabbed a small towel that was on the sink. She gently started rubbing his chest and his neck with it. Nobody has ever done that before for him and it felt like heaven. He closed his eyes for a moment as she slowly moved closer to him.

She kneeled on the bathtub and as she got on top of him, he grabbed her waist and slowly pushed her down making his member go inside of her. She let out a moan as she embeds her nails in his chest.

Vi closed her eyes and she could only think about how good it felt. He started kissing her neck and chest and as he fondled her breast with his lips and tongue he started moving even faster. She was almost screaming in pleasure when he nibbled on her neck, it made shivers run down her body like never before.

"I love you." She said as she looked down to him.

He grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her so passionately that she was almost out of air. She gently bit his lip...

"Harder." He said as he thrust faster.

She bit him again but a little harder this time. She could feel his member getting even harder as she bit him again.

Jhin loved to hear her moan, she called his name as he moves even faster. He felt like she was going to break in two but he didn't want to stop.

He was getting closer to the climax as she started kissing his neck. Vi felt like falling in a trance as he made her cum, letting out a loud moan. She bit her lip as he kept moving and cumming right after her.

He pulled her even closer and kissed her as she kept scratching his back. He looked at her for a while, just stroking her hair and giving her short kisses.

He didn't want this to end... She captivated him. He didn't care if she was playing with him or if she left with someone else. She was already his and nobody could ever change that.

"I love you too." He said as he smiled.

She remained silent and just smiled back at him. She kissed him gently a couple of times. As he moved his hands from her lower back towards her thighs and feeling her glorious body, he looked up at her for a moment with the sweetest smile she's ever seen...

"I love you, Vi."