Metal Mouth

Dick: 12
Jason:16
Tim:19
Damian:25
Bruce: 42
Alfred: IMMORTAL!

                                          ~

Dick Grayson was a lovable child. He spent his days with a huge smile stress across his lips. He didn't hate a lot of things but there's one thing he despised.
"Dick quit hiding we're going to be late!" An annoyed Bruce yelled
The boy kept his position in the dark cupboard with his knees pulled up to his chest.
"He can do this for hours." Jason groaned falling face first into the soft couch
"We don't have hours his appointment is at 2:00 and it's 1:30." Bruce mumbled running his hand through his ebony hair
The group went back to looking for the youngest. His hiding skills were magnificent. Every time they played hide and seek they gave up when it was the young Grayson's turn to hide. For his age, he was short and slim. He could fit into the smallest crevice if needed. But now was not this time and Bruce had had enough.
"RICHARD GRAYSON OUT NOW!" He yelled
There were a few minutes of silence until the small boy crept into the room. His eyes were filled with horror and his hands were shaking lightly.
"I don't wanna g-go." He mumbled
Bruce sighed and knelt down to be eye level with his youngest son. "I'm sorry but you have to. Once it's over will get you ice cream ok?" Bruce Said and the kid bit his lip and nodded
The family headed to the car in silence. Dick fidgeted in his seat and Tim put a calming hand on his shoulder. The boy relaxed and pulled his knees into his chest once more.

Bruce pulled the car into the parking lot. The family got out and Dick looked at the building with scared eyes. "Gotham Orthodontics" was printed in big red letters on the outside of the building. He bit his lip as he was pulled along to the door. They were greeted by a lady who told them to wait in the room to their right.
"What color are you going to get?" Jason asked the ebony next to him who was twiddling his thumbs
"Royal blue." Dick mumbled in response and Jason ruffled his hair
"Knew it!" Jason proclaimed causing the boy to smirk

The door opened causing his smirk to immediately drop. She called his name and he slowly walked towards her. He peered back a Bruce giving him an 'I don't want to go!' Look but Bruce just waved him along. He sighed at followed the lady back into the workroom. He laid on the long chair and took in his surroundings. There were tools on a small table next to the long chair. Fake teeth lined the walls and pictures of opened mouths were noticeably as well.

The door clicked and a man wearing a white mask entered along with a nurse. Dick started to shake as they got closer.
"Richard how wonderful to see you! Are you ready to get your braces?" The man asked
Now shaking violently Dick started to hyperventilate. He jolted up only to be forced down on the chair. He struggled against the grip securing him.
"Get him some knock out gas before he hurts himself!" The man yelled and the nurse quickly grabbed a clear mask from a drawer and placed it on Dick's mouth and nose. His eyes got heavy and slowly closed as he fell unconscious.

TISTIMEFORTHELINEBREAK

Dick opened his eyes to meet his dark bedroom. But something was off. His mouth hurt like hell. Tears began to stream down his face as he let out a scream of pain. Moments after a couple more cries of pain, his door burst open to reveal his oldest brother and then the others following behind him.
"Grayson what's wrong?!" Damian asked walked up to the bed
"It hurts..." Dick breathed. "Really bad.."
"I'll go get medicine." Tim Said and left the room
Bruce sat beside the ebony and pulled him into a hug. He let Dick cry into his shirt causing a wet stop to form. He rubbed small calming circles on the boys back trying to calm him down. But the boy kept crying.

The door clicked and Tim came back followed by Alfred who was holding a bottle of pills and a tube of numb gel. The butler approached the pair on the bed and sighed.
"Alright Master Dick calm down so you don't choke on the pill." Alfred Said and the boys cries lessened
He handed Dick a tan colored pill. Dick placed the pill in his mouth and swallow it. He winced at the touching of his teeth. Bruce took notice of this and pulled the boy closer.
"Open wide Master Dick." The butler said and the boy slowly opened his mouth
Alfred took the numb gel and lined the Ebony's mouth. Once he was done he brushed the loose strands on hair out of the boy's face.
"Goodnight Master Dick." Alfred smiled
"Night Alfred." Dick mumbled drooling in the process. He blushed and stuffed his face in Bruce's side earning a chuckle from his brothers.

The family members said their goodnights to their little brother and then left. Bruce got up from the bed and headed to the door but a hand stopped him.
"Can you stay." Dick mumbled quickly but the man heard it loud and clear
He crawled back in the bed and Dick curled up next to him.
"Goodnight Dickie." Bruce's breathed
He didn't get a response and looked down to see the boy peacefully asleep.

LINEBREAKWITHMERATIKNOWYOULOVEIT

A small beeping noise was heard from the nightstand. A shuffling should came from the bed as a hand made contact with the machine causing the beeping to occur. The young Wayne sat up and took in his surroundings. Light was trying to move its way through the curtains. It seemed as if the were glowing, waiting for someone to have their attention. He peered down at a small innocent body curled up. A smile spread across Bruce's face as he saw drool coming from the little boy's mouth.

He scooped up the boy and twirled him around. A groaned came from Dicks' lips and Bruce laughed.
"Rise and shine!" Bruce Said and the boy buried his head in the man's neck
"Nu." Dick breathed in his native tongue
"Come on Dickie you have school." Bruce pleaded
"Nu merg la școală"(I'm not going to school) Dick said
"Are you now?" Bruce Said
"Stau aici cu tine"(I'm staying here with you) Dick mumbled
"Well I have work and you are going to school so sorry." Bruce Said and walked out of the room with Dick still in his arms

He walked into the kitchen to see everyone consuming their breakfast. He plopped Dick in his chair as Alfred set a plate of food in front of him. He picked up his fork and pierced the pancake laying of the plate. He brought it to his mouth and bit down.

He instantly regretted it...

He winced and let out a small groan immediately taking the pancake out of his mouth. His brothers took noticed this and Damian got up and walked to the fridge. He pulled out one of his protein shakes and handed it to his younger brother who mumbled a small thank you. He quickly drank the drink and went back up to his room to change into his school uniform.

"Looks like his mouth is still sore." Jason Said
"Really Todd we didn't notice." Damian Said and Jason glared at him
"I'll make sure to pack him a...bite free lunch then." Alfred Said
"Let's just hope he can make it through the day." Bruce muttered

RATBACKAGAINWUTHANOTHERLINRBREAKHOWAREYA

Dick and Jason bided their farewells to Alfred and walked up to the school entrance. Jason went to find his friend group leaving Dick alone.

He made his way to his locker and collected the books needed for the next 2 hours. Once had them he shut his locker and turned to walk to his class.

But was only slammed into the lockers...

He winced and dropped his books. He created a thud when the made contact with the floor's surface.
"What have we here? Circus freak is now a metal mouth?" A voice Dick knew very well said
"Shove off Darry." Dick spat in the boy's face
"Oh, he also was giving a smart mouth. I don't think Bruce would like your tone gypsy. As a matter of fact, why did he adopted you again? Oh, yea to get more media fame. He never loved you I mean look at you, your pathetic!" Darry Said and punched Dicks gut making him fall to the ground

Darry grabbed Dicks arm and pulled it till it snapped. The boy cried out in pain as his arm fell limp. How had nobody seen them yet?
"Look Circus freak is weak. Aww, poor little boy. Where are your parents to make you feel better hm? Oh yea, gone." Darry chuckled and slammed his foot of Dicks head making it hit the floor hard.
"HEY!" Dick heard a faint voice but his consciousness failed and everything went black....

Should I make a Part 2? Who knows! Anyways I hope you liked that little...idk printed above!

If you have any ideas you want to spit out do tell me. BUT don't make them inappropriate, please.

Hope to see you in my next adventure *cackles* I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE BYE FROM RAT!