The Bite Part 3

"D-Dick?"

Blood red eyes turned to the father figure in the room. Low growls escaped Dick's mouth pulling shivers down each of his family members back. Eyes still locked with his eldest Bruce spoke slowly. "Is anyone else bleeding?" heads shook left to right. "Jason I want you to calmly make your way to me." Ever so slowly Jason shakily stood. Dick growled again but this time it was more forcefully. Jason froze and Dick calmed.

"Dick, can you hear me?" Bruce had approached his eldest. He reached his hands towards Dick's shoulders. The Vampire flinched away at his touch and hissed. "Jason try again." The second eldest son slowly started to move out of Dick's sight. Trying to keep Dicks attention on him Bruce brought his hands up and cupped Dicks face in them. "Dickie I need you to snap out of it." Red eyes peered into deep blue ones. As if he were going to snap, Dick noticed that Jason had moved.

He growled loudly and kicked Bruce away from his touch. "Everyone out now!" Bruce and the others sprinted out of the room. The bat picked up his youngest and ran to the cave. Bursting through, he placed Damian on the chair and went to look for a special weapon.

"BRUCE!" He whirled around to see Dick with Jason in his grasp. Although Jason was fighting back, Dick seemed to have collected new strength. He forced Jason's arm with the gash up and licked the blood clean off. "DICK STOP!" Tim screamed and wrapped his arms around his brother's waist trying to pull him away from Jason. Tim yelped as he was thrown off of his brother by a kick to the stomach.

Dick then turned back to Jason who's eyes were wide. Dick looked down at the gash that was on top of Jason's arm. "D-Don't do it D-Dick.." Jason whispered and got a growl in reply. Dick opened his mouth and dug his teeth into the bleeding gash on Jason's arm. Jason bit back a scream and felt the blood being drawn out of his body. His eyes went dull but before Dick could take enough blood out to make him pass out he was forced off of Jason's arm. Jason fell to the floor and was accompanied by Damian, who was now awake, and Tim.

Meanwhile, Dick was now glaring daggers at Bruce who had pulled him off of his dinner. Bruce held a wooden stake in his right hand. "Don't make me use this Dick. Come to your senses!" Bruce pleaded but Dick didn't listen. He wasn't in his right mind and if Bruce couldn't get him back someone would end up dead on the floor...

Dick launched at his father with deadly eyes. He sent a punch at Bruce's face only for it to be blocked. Bruce dropped and kicked Dick's legs from under him. About to crash to the floor, Dick caught himself and flipped back up on his feet. He kicked his foot at Bruce's gut sending the man a few inches back. Throwing another punch Dick sneered as his fist was grasped by the hand of his father. "Sorry.." He heard and a deadly pain struck in his right arm as Bruce sliced it with the stake. Dick screamed and grasped his arm with his hand. Smelling the scent of his own blood he let go of his arm and licked his now bloody hand clean. With great and unexpected speed, he ran behind Bruce and hit a pressure point sending the man to the ground. He kicked the man in the face making crimson blood run down the edges of his mouth. Dick brought his face closer to Bruce's and licked away the blood causing the man to growl.

"I want my son back you bastard!" Bruce growled and Dick kicked him in the gut. Dick began to walk towards his three frightened brothers but another shot of deadly pain spiked in his ankle. He yelped and turned to see a wooden stake in his leg. He shakily pulled it out and threw it towards Bruce making contact with his shoulder blade. The man grunted and clutched the wound with his hand. Grinning at his accomplishment Dick then turned back towards his brothers. Stepping towards them the ran his fingers on Jasons blooded wound. "f...ood" He rasped out and went down for another bite...

But was hauled up by a firm arm.

A liquid was forced into Dick's mouth and he was turned so that he faced his opponent. A tall man with pale skin and black slicked-back hair was glaring at the boy. He had fangs like Dick and wore black and red with a cape covering his body. "WHO ARE YOU!" The man yelled into dicks face. "WHAT"S YOUR NAME!" The man's eyes were a shimmering red like Dick's...but he seemed controlled. "YOUR NAME!" He repeated. "D...Dic...k.." Dick rasped out and the man grasped his shoulders. "Fight it, kid!" Dick jolted and a scream escaped his mouth. His eyes flickered from red to blue until they were their normal icy blue shade. Once changed they slowly closed and the boy went limp in the mysterious man's arms.

"Thank you... Andrew.."

DONEEEEEEEEEEEEE....with this part :/
Did you like it? :D
Ok so idk a lot about Andrew so bare with me on this ok? ok!
I'll post the next one maybeeeee tomorrow? idk my schedule aHaH!

K bye!

Stay Whelmed and- *Dick barges in*

Dick: FEEL THE ASTER!

:/