I'm Real

"N-No way.."

Bruce's eyes widened and filled with tears. A hand had made its way towards his mouth. He blinked a few times to see if the male figure in front of him would disappear. When he didn't let out a small gasp and ran up to him and the two embraced.

"Please tell this is real. Please tell me your real and I'm not imagining or dreaming this." Bruce breathed into a black mop of hair. "It's real...I'm home Dad.." Bruce's grip tightened at the words. "Oh, Dick..if you hadn't of just came back from 6 feet under you would in big trouble." Bruce mumbled and got a chuckle in reply. "Everyone else was doing it so I decided to give it a try." "Not funny."

Bruce released the hug and took a look at his son. His lip had a slit in it that was scabbed over. He had dark bags under his eyes looking as if he hadn't slept in weeks. He wore over sized sweet pants and a black long-sleeve shirt. His eyes..oh his eyes where the thing Bruce missed the most. Their crystal blue color shimmered in the light. Bruce smiled for the first time in days and cupped his sons face in his hands.

"How- What happened?" The elder questioned and the boys eyes filled with sadness. "Ra's found my body. He used the pit- but before you get mad! I gave him permission to use it on me a long time ago if necessary." Dick mumbled and Bruce's eyes widened. "You know how I am about the pit Dick...but I'll let it slide this once because there are three kids at home who are planning to kill each other." Dick smiled at this and leaned into the man once more.

"I love you Tati." Bruce smiled into the boys hair. "I love you too son. Now let's get you home. I have a feeling you owe some people an explanation and love."

________________________________

"FUCK OFF REPLACEMENT!" Jason screamed. He finally broke after 4 days. Tim's eyes widened at the name and tears made their way into his eyes. Jason, who was crying now as well, stormed out of the living area and up to his room.

The brothers had lost their light. For Tim it was his idol. For Damian it was his best friend and father. For Jason it was his lover. Damian had locked himself up in his room and only came out to eat. Tim had drowned himself in training and work. Jason tried to act like everything was fine..but it wasn't. He lost the love of his life.

"My my someones moody." Tim whipped his head at the voice. A small gasp came from his mouth. Standing in the hall was his father and his oldest brother. "N-No..stop it! Stop fooling around! S-Stop I-it..." Tim's knees gave out and he sank to the floor. His eyes were bloodshot as tears streamed down his face. Dick walked up to him and kneeled down. "It's ok Timbo it's real." Dick was attacked into a hug which he gladly returned. Dick rocked him back and forth as he cried into his neck. "Your alive...your here.." Dick hummed at the words. "I'm here and I'm not leaving again I promise." Dick breathed and Tim's grip tightened

"Your in so much trouble Richard Grayson." Tim mumbled and Dick chuckled. "So I've been told." The two released and got up from the floor. Dick grabbed Tim hand and squeezed it." Let's go see your brothers shall we?" Tim nodded at the question and the three of the headed upstairs.

________________________________

*knock* *knock*

"Go away." A quiet mumbled was heard from inside the room. "Come on Lil'D open up." Dick said. There was a short moment of silence until the doorknob began to wiggle. Moments after the door was thrown open to reveal a small 10 year old. His eyes were wide and tears rushed down his face.

"Grayson.." Damian jumped into the mans arms causing Dick to grunt. He wrapped his arms around the boy and held him close. "You imbecile! You were forbidden to die but you did it anyways!" Damian cried into Dick's shirt. "Forbidden? So you did miss me Dami?" Dick asked and the boy violently nodded. "I missed you too lil'D." Dick mumbled and Damian pushed Dicks shoulders so he could see his face. "What have I told you about that name." Damian Said But was smiling.

Dick set Damian back on the floor and turned to look down the hall. "One more person..."

________________________________

"Jason?" Bruce Said and knock on the door. He didn't get a reply at first so knocked again. A crash was heard a bits of glass slid out from the crack at the bottom of the door. "Jason!" Bruce yelled and a growl came from the other side of the door.

"Go.AWAY! GO THE FUCK AWAY!" Jason screamed and Dick felt guilt rise in his gut. He walked up to the door and placed a hand on the door.

"Jaybird can you open the door for me please." His voice was shaky and calm. Tears rolled down his cheeks. From the inside Jason's eyes were as wide as they could get. He too had tears rolling down his face but more violently. He slowly got up from the bed and headed towards the door. Carefully he moved the glass out of the way and unlocked the door. He turned the knob and the door slowly opened.

Dick smiled as his eyes met the Youngers. Jason was shaking. "Is this some kind of j-joke? You know I hate jokes." Jason mumbled. "It's real..it's me." Dick was swept off his feet into a firm hug. Jason connected his lips with the young Graysons. The Dick wrapped his arms around Jason's neck while Jason wrapped his around Dick's waist.

Gagging noises were heard and the two broke apart to see Tim and Damian with a gross look on their faces and Bruce had his phone out taking pictures. "Bruceeeee." Dick groaned and dug his face in Jason's shirt. "Get a room!" Tim yelled.

Bruce swung his arms around his two eldest while Tim and Damian hugged their waists. "I love you guys." Dick laughed and Jason kissed his forehead. "We love you to but let's make one thing clear." "What's that?"

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!"

Hi :)
How did you like it?
How was your day?
How's life?
Pizza?

I added jaydick cuz I WaNtEd tO
FIGHT ME!
I'm better then Nightwing so HaH
TaKe tHat!

Anyways guess what I'm doing tomorrow

I'm

Writing

The

Disney

Chapter

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYYAAY

SO STAY TUNED

BYE BYE

STAY WHELMED AND FEEL THE ASTER!