Haircut

Dick yelled as his three younger brothers sprinted after him. For the past 20 minutes, they had been chasing him hoping to catch the first robin to give him a haircut.

"WHY CAN'T I KEEP IT LONG?!!" He yelled behind him. He got growls in reply and decided to shut up. He ran towards the clock that hid the bat-cave behind it. Quickly spinning the hands to the right place the clock moved aside and he darted into the cave.

He jumps over the stairs earning the attention of his father. Running towards him he dashed behind Bruce's chair using it as a shield. Bruce moves his body so that he could see his eldest. "Mind telling me what's happening?" Dick violently shook his head. Hearing fast footsteps coming down to that cave he mumbled a 'turn around and act like I'm not here' to Bruce.

"Father where's Grayson!" Bruce looked at his youngest and shrugged. Behind the chair, Dick gave Bruce a silent praise.

"I swear he's going to have to be put six feet under just to have a haircut!" Jason groaned and rubbed his temple. Bruce raised a brow. "Haircut?" "Yea that's all we are trying to do." An evil smirk appeared on Bruce's face. He jumped off of the chair and kicked it away revealing the young Grayson.

"I thought you loved me?!!" Dick yelled and Bruce snorted. "I do but I agree with your brothers that you need a haircut. We don't want your mullet back." Dick glared at his father for mentioning his bad hair days

"You look like Ethan Dolan from like 2017 except worse!" Jason crosses his arms. "I don't see what's wrong with that!" Dick protested

They heard more footsteps and turned to see Alfred with a tray that had a pair of scissors and hair clippers. Dick yelped and tried to make a run for it but Bruce grabbed him by the waist and hauled him into a chair. Jason grabbed a rope and tied it around Dick's limbs. "You really think that's going to hold me?" "No, but I know you won't move when you're dealing with Alfred." Dick blood went cold and he turned to see the family butler. He gulped and dropped his head in defeat. Damian happily hopped onto Dick's lap. "Really? You little Gremlin." Dick growled playfully and shook his head hit Damian with his hair, who giggled.

"Now now Master Dick hold still." Dick sighed and held his head still. Jason went up to Alfred and whispered something in his ear causing the man to smirk. He brought up the hair clippers and began to shave off the mess of hair.

________________________________

"Alright young Masters he is finished." Alfred Said and the rest of the family, who had left to go pass time, walked back into the room. "Well, would you look at that."

Dick's hair had been cut really short up to the top of his ears and then he had his curls decorating the top of his head. "I know this was your doing." Dick said and pointed to Jason you shrugged. "You don't look like a rugrat anymore so I think I did my job." Dick mumbled something under his breath about getting him back and stood from the chair. A small 10-year old ran up to him linking his limbs around the young man's body. He dug his face into Dick's chest. "I like you will short hair." A muffled voice came and Dick rolled his eyes

"I'm pretty sure everyone in this family does kiddo. So your not alone on that one."

:3
Whatcha think?
Ok liSteN uP

I have difficulty writing mean and broody people *cough**Bruce**cough* so if you haven't noticed already that his moods changed a little. I'm going to make it to where everyone in the Batfamily is lovey-dovey towards each other. BUT I will try to make some with the original moods. sO doN't atTacK mE.

JeEz

Ok bye 👋

It was short ik sorry