Dick's Animal Adventures I

"So your tellin us that the thing your holding whatever it is...is Dick?" Bruce nodded at Jason's question. All of the bats mouths dropped except for Bruce's and Alfreds. A slight yip escaped from Dicks mouth and he struggled to hide behind Bruce's cape. "You've got to be fucking me." Jason groaned. "Language Master Jason." Alfred Said sternly and Jason shut up. All eyes were on the white fluff in Bruce's hands. Batman and Nightwing were out scoping the area when they had gotten attacked. A syringe had been stabbed into Nightwing and the substance inside caused him to morph in a white fox.

Dick climbed onto Bruce's shoulder and hopped up onto his head. Tim snorted at this while the others had smirks on their faces. "What are you doing you little rascal." Bruce growled playfully and pulled the Fox off of his head. "He's quite cute." Alfred chimed in and Damian snickered. "Don't tell Dick that it will go to his head." Jason Said and the Fox yipped again

Dick attempted to hop back up onto Bruce's head but the middle aged Wayne grabbed him before he got there. "Your getting your muddy paws on my hair stop." Bruce chuckled. "He does look dirty.." Damian mumbled and the Fox yipped a reply. "That's because he fell into a mud puddle of our way back here. I guess his eyesight didn't get better in the transformation." Bruce Said and Dick nibbled at his arm. "Ow! Ok ok I'm sorry." Bruce stated and the white fox licked the spot he bit.

30 minutes past as each member of the family interacted with Dick. They were on of the cave floor rubbing on the animal when a small rumble came from the Fox stomach. Dick's head turned to the side slightly and Bruce chuckled. "I guess he still has an appetite. Think you can find something for foxes Alfred?" Bruce asked and the butler nodded. The family head up the stairs with a hopping Fox not to far behind. Dick tried hopped to the next step but missed and staggered down the staircase. A firm hand grasped around his body and picked him up. "Alright mister lets go." The voice of his father was heard and Dick yipped.

Alfred found that Foxes could eat fish. He pulled out one from the freezer and set it in a bucket of warm water to thaw out. He then found one of Aces puppy food bowls and set it next the fish. Once the fish was thawed he placed it in the food bowl and got started of the human food. He decided to cook up some Sausage Ragù over Creamy Polenta with vegetables and a salad. Once done he put the food of a cart and headed out to serve it.

He walked in the dining hall to see everyone in their seats and Dick on the floor beside Bruce's chair. Alfred placed the plates on the table and set the food bowl on the ground in front of the white fox. Dick dug into the fish scooting the bowl around. The bats chuckled and watched their brother, son, and grandson walking around with his head in a food bowl trying to eat.

Once the meal was complete Bruce picked up the fox. "I'm going to give you a bath because your filthy." Bruce told the animal. His sons followed him to the master bathroom. Bruce turned the bathtubs water and let it fill up. Once it was full he pick up Dick, who was in the middle of playing with Jason's shoelace, and placed him in the water. At first Dick stood still almost as if he was inspecting the water. But after a few moments he started to jump around. Bruce grabbed a cup, filled it with the bath water and poured it onto Dicks head. The fox blinked at the act and looked up to Bruce. He then rubbed his head against Bruce's hand. "I know your not a fan of baths but you need it and I'm not putting you in a shower." Bruce stated and the animal whined.

Bruce poured some shampoo into his hands and then rubbed it onto Dick's fur. Massaging it in Bruce then took the cup and rinsed it out making sure he didn't miss a spot. During this process Dick grumbled. Why did he need a bath! He looked fine! Water was poured over his head once more and he looked up at Bruce with blunt eyes. He took his tail and flicked water onto the man. "Hey!" Dick did it again and Bruce growled playfully and tickled the animal. He picked him up and set him on a towel. He then got out a a hairdryer and dried him off.

"He looks like a cloud!" Jason laughed and pointed to Dick who's fur was puffed out. He indeed looked with a white puff. Dick stared bluntly at his laughing family until the bathroom door flew open. Titus and Ace barged in and ran door the fox. Growling they immediately went into defense mode on Dick. "Titus, Ace no!" Bruce yelled at the two Great Danes but neither listened. Ace bumped into Dick knocking him to the floor. He sniffed the white animal and immediately calmed. Nudging Dick small body he helped the fox up and licked it in the face. "Well would you look at that." Tim murmured.

Bruce picked up the animal and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. "Alright bedtime you three." He said pointing at Jason, Tim, and Damian, who groaned in reply. The Said their Goodnights to the eldest child and went to their own bedrooms. Bruce changed into a tank-top and a pair of sweats. He then crawled in bed and watched Dick attempt to jump on the bed which failed. Dick looked at Bruce almost in a glaring way. The man chuckled and picked up the fox placing him on the mattress. Dick walked over and cuddled into Bruce side.

Bruce smiled down at the animal and planted a kiss on his head. "I sorry about this chum." Bruce muttered and the animal licked Bruce's hand. The middle age Wayne reached over to the nightstand and turned the light off. He fell asleep with his arms wrapped around the white fox praying that his boy would return to him...a surly enough when we woke Dick had changed back and was snuggled into his side.

Hewo :3

How was it?

I thought it was a cute idea :)

K I'm going to bed now

M'tired :,)

Bye bye

STAY WHELMED AND FEEL THE ASTER