The Bite Part 1

He was given strict orders to not engage. For the past hour, the Batfamily has been scoping out an abandoned warehouse. Jonathan Crane has been spotted with a dark figure. Batman ordered to stay in the shadows and not engage. But he felt something pulling him. Something around him was telling him to engage.

"Nightwing what's your status."

The gruff voice of Batman ringed through his ears. He reached up to his earpiece and turned it off.

"Nightwing! Damnit!"

He made his way to an open window. Creeping through he made it to the rafters at the top of the building staying out of sight. Peering down his eyes made contact with their target.

Jonathan Crane, or scarecrow, had set up a lab. Dick noticed familiar ingredients that Crane would use to make his fear toxin laying on the table, but new items as well. He also took notice of a figure dressed in a long black cloak forming over his body. Scarecrows men were spread far and wide through the warehouse looking for any unwanted guests. This made Dick creep more into the shadows.

"Your wanting of me does not seem clear. Why is it that I shouldn't rip your head from your body." A deep voice that came from the figure growled

"From what I see Mr. Onyx you haven't heard of my fear toxin." Crane implied and a short nod of the head came from the now known Onyx. "When breathed in, my toxin places a person's most horrid fears into their vision. For some it's easier than others...isn't that right Nightwing." Dick cursed under his breath as two strong arms grabbed him. Brought down to the ground the young vigilante was now being held in front of the two villains.

"So your blood is what I smelled." Onyx mused and stepped closer towards Dick who glared and struggled to get free

"What are your plans Crane." Nightwing spat the words in Cranes direction who smirked. "With all do respect Nightwing I think you know that answer. But if I must..." Crane walked over to the table and grabbed a vile of green liquid.

"I'm been trying to perfect a new recipe of my fear toxin. This particular one is a bit..different from my last. It calls for a special type of ingredient that you can get from Onyx here." Scarecrow spoke the words with great pride. "But no worries for you Nightwing you won't being testing it out quite yet. I have something else for you."

Scarecrow eyed Onyx who nodded. The figure reached for his hood and pulled it down. His hair was black along with his eyes but that's not what caught Dick's eye. Smirking Onyx showed off his teeth revealing his sharp fangs. The two thugs holding Nightwing in place let go. Within a second Nightwing was forced into a wall by the new villain. "Your blood smells good." Onyx purred in Dick's earring causing him to shiver

A black gloved hand came towards Dick's neck and ripped off the fabric that was covering it. Onyx then brought his mouth up to Dick's neck and licked the spot he planned on claiming making Dick's back arch. He began to struggle at the mans grip but his hands were forced up above his head.

"Your blood indeed smells delightful..But let's see how it tastes." Onyx breathed into Dick's ear and opened his mouth

"NIGHTWING!"

Sharp fangs made contact with Dick's neck. He wanted to cry out but he, for some reason, couldn't find his voice. Feeling the blood leaving his system his eyes began to close. Then the fangs were forced out of his neck and he made contact with the floor. He brought his hand up to his neck and applied pressure. He screamed bloody murder as the feeling of being stabbed coursed throughout his body. He felt arms wrap around him and pull him away from the area where there was indeed a battle in the making.

"Dick?! Dick calm down! What is it?!" The voice of Tim rang in his ears. He hated being weak in front of them. Hated showing pain in front of the people he loved...but now he couldn't hide it like he usually does. "Hurts....e-everywhere.." He croaked. "M-make it s-stop." Blood was running out of the bite mark uncontrollably. Tim's eyes widened and he shakily pulled his elder brother in his arms. He placed his finger to his ear. "Batman..Dick's not ok..not at all." Batman to a glance at his two sons sitting off to the side before turning his attention back to the fight. "Hood take Nightwing to the cave. Red Robin you go as well. Me and Robin will rap it up here." Batman spoke into the earpiece

Red Hood parted from the fight and ran over to his brothers. Picking up the eldest he, along with Red Robin, hurried out the building. "This better be worth it Dickiebird you of all people should know to never take me out of a fight." Hood grumble and watched Dick pass out in his arms.

The two made it to their bikes. Red Hood placed Nightwing to where he was leaning on his back and his arms were around his waste. Grabbing ahold of Dick's arms, Hood stepped on the gas and headed to the cave with Red Robin not to far behind.

________________________________

"Alfred it's Dick! He's hurt!" Tim yelled as they got off of their bikes.

"Oh dear! Bring him over to the med bay!" Alfred Said and hurried over

Jason laid Dick on the table. He helped Alfred pulled down the top of Dicks uniform while Tim took off Dick's mask. Alfred then got a damp cloth and began to wipe away the blood from his neck.

"....I know they are legends...but doesn't that look like a Vampire bite to y'all.." Jason murmured as Alfred got the rest of blood off

"They aren't legends." The trio turned to see an unmasked Batman and Robin hurrying to the table

"The hell they aren't!" Jason protested and got a glare from his father. "I'm not lying Jason."

Dick began to jolt and cry out. His hands balled up into fists as he tried fighting the pain. Tears poured down his face causing the family to look at him in worry.

"Easy chum it's ok. It's going to be alright." Bruce murmured and slid his hand through Dick's sweaty black hair

"Guys..." They all turned towards Tim who was peering down at Dick's mouth. Bruce moved Dicks lip to see his K9's growing.

"He's turning..."

TO

BE

CONTINUED

:) I'll probably make the next part later on today or tomorrow so don't freak. Also I'm trying to plan out the Disney one as well so I'll have that one up soon as well.

AnYwaYs poor Dickie :(

Let's hope he doesn't kill his family >:D

Just kidding I love them to much to kill one off just yet. :p

K bye bye