Sword Art Online I

"A new Virtual Reality was created."

"Sword Art Online! Dick we gotta play it!"

"Simple I'm going to use the Wayne family for revenge."

"SAO was created for people to have fun! Your ruining that privilege and I won't let that happen!"

"SAO online!"

"Ugh..."

Dick's eyes cracked open to meet deep blue ones. The eyes relaxed when he peered into them. "You're ok.." Dick realized that the eyes belonged to his father. "What happened? Where are the others?" Question Dick as he slowly sat up. Firm hands we're placed on his shoulders to steady his movements. "We along with the other three were pulled into SAO. I dunno where they are at the moment but I intend to find them. "Cliché." Was all Dick said and Bruce shook his head.

"Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson-Wayne."

The two men stood alert as they heard their names. Their bodies began to glow and within seconds they were in another place. A dark room with digital computer screens plastered on the walls. "Bruce! Dick!" They turned to see Tim, Jason, and Damian running towards them. "What's going on!" Dick's fists clenched. "I would like to know that myself."

"Welcome to Sword Art Online Wayne's.."

Eyes turned towards one of the computer screens. Bruce growled as a familiar face showed up. "Kayaba.."

"Bruce..how wonderful to see you." Kayaba's face turned into a sneer as he spoke the words.

"What do you want with us?!" Bruce yelled at the computer screen and the man behind is chuckled a dark chuckle. "What I want? Heh I want revenge! You and your pathetic company turned down my asking of the technology for my system! Your company humiliated me in front of the entire world! Now...now it's time for you to pay. This is SAO's creator lounge. You will create a character and you will participate in my game because if you don't....I will kill you here and now!" Kayaba laughed with pure hatred. He vanished from the screen and it went black. Instead screens popped up in front of each Wayne.

"What do we do?" Tim asked and Bruce gritted his teeth.

"We play his game."

Identified Bruce Wayne:
Avatar name-
Clothes-
Weapon-
Look-

"This is ridiculous.." Bruce grumbled but filled out the information.

Avatar Name- Bruce
Look- Same except for Silver eyes and longer hair
Weapon- The Blackened Blade
Clothes-

Avatar Name- BruceLook- Same except for Silver eyes and longer hairWeapon- The Blackened BladeClothes-