15 HOUR ROAD TRIP

A family trip without Alfred to Disney.

What could go wrong?

Wayne Manor

4:30 a.m (help us all)

"Pick a car from the garage kids." Bruce motioned to the rows of cars in the (not normal-sized) garage. Tim, Damian, Steph, and Cass ran around the large room while Dick and Jason sat on the floor half-asleep.

"How do they have energy at this hour?" Dick groaned and was immediately answered by his younger brothers and sisters. " COFFEE!!" Dick facepalmed at the answer and look up at his father. "Seriously." His face was blunt and Bruce scratched the back of his head

"Did you pick one yet?" Questioned Bruce focusing his attention back on his youngest kids who nodded and ran back up to the group. "DICK'S JEEP!" they yelled and Dick facepalmed yet again. "You know he said to pick a car from this garage. Do you see my jeep around?" Dick asked and got puppy eyes from the four.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Dick looked up to Bruce who shrugged then at Jason. "I'd be down for the jeep." He said and Dick sighed. "That means I have to drive." A groan came from the eldest but mumbled a 'fine'. He got up to retrieve his keys from his room. Whispers of 'Yes' and 'let's go' came from the four youngest and Bruce and Jason chuckled.

Not too long ago for Dick's Birthday, the family (cough cough Bruce cough) got Dick a White Sport Jeep Wrangler. The four youngest have been in love with it and want to go everywhere in it.

"ACEEEE GIVE THEM BACK!!!!" Hearing yelling from the eldest the family hurried back into the manor to find Dick on the floor trying to get his keys from his Great Dane, who apparently did not want him to leave. "Having issues?" Jason chuckled watching the scene play out in front of him. "Shut up and help me." Dick grumbled obviously not a morning person.

After a good five minutes of wrestling a dog, the family got the keys and were now packing their stuff into the back. "Ok, who wants where?" Dick asks the group and a course of yells are made. "ME AND CASS IN THE BACK!" A blur of blond, purple, and black jump into the back of the jeep claiming their seats. "SHOTGUN!" Jason yells and runs for the front seat but is stopped. "You're really funny." Jason groans as his father rejected his pick and pushes his body away from the door. "Can I drive then?" Once again his request was rejected by his older brothers yelling. "Jason I, for one, passed my drivers test unlike you and I do not want you driving my new car so no back seat sorry love you." Dick says and hops in the driver's seat. Everyone else piles in and they head off.

________________________________

3 hours in

"I'm hungry." Everyone had either just woken up or had gotten a headache from looking at their electronics. Dick grabbed his phone from the cup holder beside him and handed it to Bruce. "Find the nearest Chick-Fa-La and you can order it off the app. I should have enough money on my account." Bruce nodded at searched for the nearest one. "Who wants what?"

Dick: Large Iced coffee with Almond Milk, Breakfast Burrito, and Fruit
Jason: Large coffee, Chicken Egg and cheese bagel, Hash browns
Damian: Chick-n-minis, Fruit, Diet lemonade
Tim: Coffee (Bruce: no) yes (Bruce: *Bat-glare*) Fine Orange juice, Chicken Biscuit, Hash Browns
Steph: Chick-n-minis, Fruit, Sweet tea
Cass: Chick-n-minis, Hash Browns, Fruit punch
Bruce: Coffee, Breakfast Burrito

Bruce ordered the food and added any sauces necessary. About 5 minutes after Bruce gave Dick the correct location they pulled into the Chick-Fa-La. "Pee break!" Dick yelled at jumped out of the car and jogged to the door. Once the family was in the restaurant almost immediately they were being looked at and talked about. Most girls squealed at the sight of the famous Bruce Wayne and his handsome and cute sons or his adorable little girls. "This is why we can't go out in public." Jason muttered and followed Dick back to the bathroom