Chapter 21

"Life was meant for good friends and great adventures."

"Really, he's actually going to be hanging out with us?" Timothy asked both in shock and in excitement once I told them both the news. He was sitting on my bed waiting for me to finish getting ready. I decided to wear something casual since Jungkook planned to go to the beach for some reason.

"Yeah, since I had to cancel our plans last times cause of that whole company tour thing, he felt bad. Plus, he did say he wanted to officially meet you guys. I'm just glad he's finally catching a break." I said searching through my closet.

"You know I'm just saying this now. If the man lives like right next door, then how in hell have we never seen him yet in person." He asked in bewilderment.

"Well, that's cause he barely comes home anymore and when he does he's usually working on something. So he practically lives in the company now. He leaves early, comes back late. You know, stereotypical business stuff." I said putting on my sweater from the closet not really looking at him.

"He's only a year younger than us, I can't imagine the kind of stress he goes through." Adriana says as she makes her way to sit on my bed next to Timothy.

"Yeah it's a lot, but it hasn't killed him yet so that's the good of it I suppose. I don't even know what he does and whenever I ask to help, he'll just find an excuse of why I shouldn't." I said with a slight frown on my face.

Some best friend I am. I felt utterly useless.

"Hey, look on the bright side at least he finally made time to meet us." Timothy said.

"Yeah so Timothy, don't mess this up by being you." Adriana remarks.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly well-behaved when in front of new people."

I chuckled. "Yeah right." I said as he gave me a glare.

"Just don't make the boy uncomfortable with your gayness, he may not know much English, but the stuff you do needs no translation." Leslie scolds.

He clicks his tongue. "Yeah whatever."

"By the way. How exactly are we going really communicate with each other if he can't really speak English?" Adriana asks.

"Well for the most part, he understands it and knows words. He just can't put it into sentences. That's why I'll just translate whatever you guys are saying back and forth." I said finally tying my hair up and grabbing I need in my bag.

"It's moments like this, I regret not taking Korean in high school. But, Tim you should know some Korean." Adriana said.

"B--ch, I'm Chinese. How would I know Korean?"

"Well, you took it for three years didn't you."

"Girl, I barely passed Chinese, do you honestly think I was passing Korean?"

"I'm surprised by the fact you got into college from the kind of grades you were telling me." Adriana say crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

"Okay! Moving on." I interjected. "We have more important matters. Like is everyone ready?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in confirmation. "Okay perfect!" I said clapping my hands together.