Thank You!

Hey Guys!

First of all I wanted to say thank you all so much for reading and giving this story a chance.

At first, Hello Neighbor was just a way for me to test the waters and see how capable my writing skills are.

I'm also well aware that I have a lot of mistakes and editing I have to do as each chapter is nearly a first draft, but I will do them slowly. I have gone back and edited some things previously while I was looking over so if there's any changes please be aware.

I know I'm far from being a good writer and there are so many things I can improve on, but the fact that a lot of you guys liked my story means the world for me.

You guys are like the summer breeze and  early morning sun rays. Sometimes you're quiet, but I can still feel you there and you make my days so much brighter.

I know this story just came to an end but these characters will always hold a special relationship with me and hopefully to all of you guys as well.

I can't appreciate you guys enough for everything...

Which is why I'm writing more brand new stories. Yup, that's right... stories!

I'm going to be publishing three different types of books, all different types of genres: a Jimin fic but with a slightly different twist, a Jungkook fix, and fun Vmin story. I'm trying to explore writing all different kinds of genres so hopefully you guys still stick around. I'm going to take a small break to plan all these stories out better so I can have a proper schedule of each one. Initially, I wanted to only publish one, but I got to excited and wanted then all to be seen.

I'll let you guys know when I'll start publishing and updating these stories soon!

But anyway again, I just wanted to say I love you all and thanks for being there for me even if you were a silent reader.

I don't think I'm ready to leave this story yet, it holds so much for me.

Who knows maybe I'll write a sequel 🤔 😉. That's totally up to you guys and if you want one though.

This has been a long journey, but I'm so glad I was able to write and share it with you all.

Thank you all again and I'll see you in the next one!

- Z