Chapter 27

“Few people when meet first time they feel that meeting each other was the purpose of their life.”

A knock was heard on my door as I dragged myself out from my comfortable position in the couch to open it.

I groaned. "Why are you here? It's my day off."

I was actually enjoying my peace and quiet too since Timothy and Adriana decided to go explore some more tourist sites.

I would have gone along too, but I didn't want to.

"And a lovely morning to you too, Hyunjae." Taehyung said with a sarcastic voice.

"What do you want?" I said, getting to the point quickly.

"Well, I did want a nice breakfast and catch up on things with an old friend."

"We're not friends."

"As much as you say it, you know we are." He smirks. "I guess you still can't believe you once knew this incredibly handsome and talented man." He says sighing, running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, keep dreaming."

He laughs. "Okay, but for real, is it okay I come in and we talk for awhile? It's been so long."

I sighed before opening the door wider for him to come in.

"Wow." He says as he looks around the apartment. "You have a pretty nice place.

"This? This is nothing compared to Jungkook's place. He lives right next door." I said pointing to the wall that connects our two apartments.

"I know. He said I can stay with him for the time being instead of a hotel. I just dropped of my stuff."

"You're kidding. I'm going to have to live next to you." I said, mentally groaning.

"Yup!" He said with an incredibly cheery voice. "It's funny. Didn't you live next to him in middle school?" He said, making his way and sitting on my couch.

"Yeah, ever since elementary until I left for college." I said crossing my arms and joining him.

"Wow. And now you live next to each other again. You guys are definitely destined for each other."

"I guess. There is just no place I can't go in Korea without him being right next to me."

He laughs a little. "You know you guys make such a cute couple." He says, which gets me to look at him weirdly.

"Who? Me and Jungkook?" I asked,  just in case I heard wrong.

He nods his head.

"Yeah, no way." I say.

"Oh come on. You guys have always been so close."

"Yeah, because we're friends. Best friends."

"Oh please. A guy and a girl can't be friends for that long and not feel something."

I thought for a moment. "Do you have feelings for me?"

"Hell no!" He replies, instantly.

"So, your point?" I asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile on my face, knowing I won.

"Well, we're different– Wait! Did you just admit we're friends?"

"You're missing the point."