Chapter 6

"Basile you goddamn son of a-" Maria blabbing in his domain.

"Awww back already shorty! " he chuckled,  sipping with his goblin wine aged in centuries as he sat proudly at his throne.

"You didn't tell me Laylana was there! Or Rieka!" her face all red in frustration and mad.

"Who's Laylana? And ohhh Rieka she's alive?" he asked dumbfounded.

"Rieka's cousin and Rieka was there!  You didn't specify that Charles Anderson was Charles Anderson! "

"I did, weren't you listening? " showing off his toothy grin.

Backflash of three days ago************

"Hey Maria... Shorty are you listening. "

"U-huh.. Yeah.. Yeah Charles, twin brother of Calden. Kill him later." she replied as she scribbled up her sister's notes and answering math!  Math homework but nooo... Even with everything happening in her life she didn't explain it clearly to her mother and was now doing her sister's homework.

Her family wasn't involved with everything she's been doing, they just think she was still attending college now,  under Damian of course but they didn't need to know anything until everything was okay and solve or ever.

For crying out loud what's the answer if she doesn't even know how to solve the problem!  Or understand it precisely.

Back to the conversation*******************

"Ah fuck!  Shit!  Shit!  "

"You're quite uneasy these past years but now you look like crying and shitting at the same time. " he patted at his lap gesturing her to sit down, talk and let her cool off. More open than Damian but lusterier than Damian. Doesn't know if that word exist.

"Water. " he raised his hand and a glass of water appeared offering it to her as she accept it and drank.

"Better? "

"A little. " she replied.

"So what's really happening?  Besides the fact that you almost was going to kill your friend's Dad and older son? "

"Her older brother... Cole. Well he's.. He's "

"Blind. " he replied in a short laugh as she pouted and arms Cross.

"No not that!  He's my beloved! "

Basile looked at her and not breaking eye contact as he took another sip from his wine in a shock expression.

"And? "

"I don't want him. " Though she thought she wanted him. Tears were showing it,  so was the heart.

"So reject him. He doesn't deserve you.. You're happy with me aren't you?" patting her head and playing with her hair as she snuggle against his chest.

"I don't deserve him... He's better off without me but... I do need to go back and spy off. Maybe Charles knows where his Dick-headed brother now stays? "

"Good plan meanwhile I'll go hide Czarina's closet. " he snickered.

"What Prank is it this time with her? " she grinned.

"You'll see. " he laughed and heard a loud shriek across the throne room.

"Basile!!!!!! " Czarina's voice thundered and roared,  making the castle Shook for a minute.

"That's my cue to hide. " he chuckled, kissed her cheek and disappear in a puff of smoke.

Czarina showed up to her covered in tar and white feathers though the Queen of Lust still look gorgeous under it. For a Prank so simple yet annoying as hell.