Chapter 22

After the day they first kissed, they never let go and stayed at his room talking more until the moonlight glowed outside into the windows and curtains it seep through.

She looked around and back to his eyes of beautiful Meadows shining along his smiles and laughed as he throw his head back and awkwardly ruffle his hair when he said something weird or funny.

So full, so complete and utterly happy she couldn't deny it. Reaching, understand and listening to another feels unbelievable. There's a spark and connection you could feel deep down inside knowing he was the one yet but wrong timing at her life.

Everything felt so right, they fit each other so well yet can be described as the sun and moon. Both doomed to stay with each for so long, they both sat at the end of his bed as she listened to him continue speaking.

Her mind lost and red blushes covered her face as she thought, humming a song she wanted to wrote for him.

They say when vampires wrote and make songs for their beloveds or not, it means so much. Almost a bond or mark of love like how werewolves mark their mates with their bites.

She made a song before, it couldn't be that hard, unknowing she wasn't listening to his words and him continue on with giggles.

Cole notice her giggles and thought were distracted by another when he was speaking something sad she was giggling instead, he knew she wouldn't do that.

What could she be thinking and she was humming?  She was humming so beautiful. He shut his mouth and lay down his head at her lap listening to her.

"What are you thinking? " he asked as she blushed even more.

"Nothing it's silly. "

"Why would it be silly?" He chuckled.

"You'll soon find out. " she answered.

"Come on I wanna hear it. "

"Hear what? " she smirked.

"What were you thinking? "

She remained quiet until her laughs and giggles filled the quiet room with Cole tickling her sides and everywhere on her body.

She was damn ticklish something she hates about.

"Fu--ck!  Stop it! Hahaha-ha shit! "

"No way, what were you thinking? "

"I'm going to piss myself! " she cried.

"We can always change the bed sheets. " he snorted.

"The bed will be wet! "

"It can be a different wet. " he smirked and kissed her forehead. He stopped tickling her and was joyous at least she would piss the bed cause she just drank Rieka's famous tropical drink.

"I think you're not ready for that of intimacy. " she smirked.

"Oh you're the one to tell. " he chuckled

"I am and I'm quite the expert at it. " she kiss his lips and temple.

"It's no fair I'm not your first. " he groaned and pulled her towards the bed laying down and embracing her.

"But I can be your last! " he smiled.

Tears escaped her eyes, yes he couldn't be her last it would always be Damian. The first and last that's how a bond works and once it is done it couldn't be broke off no matter what happens.

"Yeah... " she cried softly and rested her head below his neck smelling his musky scent and chocolate. How divine his blood would taste,  she wondered.