Chapter 35

"Dad... " he whispered out, standing up he made way to his door. He was stopped by a hand holding him back.

"Don't go outside, She wants us both under her plan. " her eyes were crazy wild and scared.

"Who's she? "

"Adeena, one of Damian's ex senior wives. She was waiting for me to kill you but loose patience, now she's back to kill you again. "

"Then makes more reason to go out and kill her. "

"As much as I want to catch her you may remember you lost to her undead wolves and she is cunning Cole. She has tactics and vicious! The only way to defeat her is by taking a back step from her traps."

"Maria, my father needs me and i am also an alpha of this pack."

"Please don't go outside." She spoke
lowly and cried.

"I will come back."

"Rieka visioned tragedy!" She screamed.

Cole kissed her again once more before shifting into a large black beast and leapt outside the window beside the halls near his door.

"Stupid mutt!" She cursed as she wore her clothes again and ran off to follow her beloved.

There was already an immense fight at the pack, the women and children were already in the shelter and protection as the warriors did their duties of annilating the dead wolves under control by Adeena. He wonder why he never heard this when he was loud and a ruckus.

Maria...

"She must have used magic to prevent us noticing this." His wolf Randy spoke to his mind.

"But why?"

"She was worried and was protecting us."

That's were Maria got wrong, it wasn't only her job to protect me as her beloved but it was also my duty to protect her and my pack.
I bite off every dead or zombie wolves I could attack. Helping my warriors as I commanded them to ensure the safety of those who can't fight.

Laylana Name isn't needed or much likely should be here in the fight or the entire pack will know she's a hybrid. I mindlinked her awhile ago and told me she's was in the shelter calming off the children. I am thankful my sister saved me that night. Now that crazy witch is back I'm here to finish off what she started.

Maria cried for her son's dead, because of that vixen, Avery is dead!

Running towards where I last hear my fathers howl came from I spotted a little small red figure following me. Jumping on the trees as whenever a certain enemy comes close to me, sharp icicles would Dart from her hand to the enemy's head or pointed rock would plunged out.

"Maria... " my wolf howled in my head, he was happy his mate was here protecting and helping him.

I stopped and tried to smell my father's scent and the other wolves with him. I felt a familiar small hand touching my thigh.

"They're at the lake, I had Sigmund watching over your father. "

I nodded and immediately crouched down.

"What? " she asked.

"You want me to ride you? " she continued.

I nodded and she carefully climbed on my back and ran in inhumane speed towards the lake. Maria was doing fine on my back, she probably rode her demon dog a lot by now like a horse though she hesitated at first.

Immediately I lunged at the attacking enemy coming in front of me. Biting and breaking it's skull as Maria slide off my back and used her powers to the second attacking foe. She was like gracefully dodging off the leaping wolf and raised her arms, huge spikes of curved ice plunged out from the ground. Advancing towards a bunch of undead wolves, they sneered at me and Maria.