Chapter 31

LAYLANA'S POV

My three weeks is up or that's the time my dad would be home just in time for my brothers birthday which is TODAY! 

Rattle me dazzles but I already have myself a dress to wear but my hunky date is.. Kinda banned. So Atticus can't see me tonight,  though I planned out on sneaking out since I already knew the way out. My dad wouldn't notice,  he would be busy talking with his pack or friends. He even invited other packs as well,  he told me it was a surprised. 

I wasn't expecting a lot were invited like the whole fucking state of America was partying at our pack at the moment. It was never this grand or busy,  we were far away from humans but this was too much. Like Freddie Mercury rose back from the dead and had a concert here,  not that I mind. I could use an autograph from him.

Finishing some touches at my make up and hair.  I was done and dam gorgeous!  Or that would be Atticus' line if he saw me already.

It was a black matte long dress with a v cut,  showing my curves and bare sexy back.

Having my hair straight and my eyes popping out  with my lashes and mascara

Having my hair straight and my eyes popping out  with my lashes and mascara. I grabbed my phone and took a few selfies and full body pics for Atticus to nuts with.

I had my lips and eyes done in a dark red Violet rouge and a bit of gold at my eyes. I did wore my mother's jewelry again but only the simple ones. A golden orb and matching earrings with stilettos at my feet.

Opening up the door to meet the early guests,  which would be Cole's biological Mother or Aunt Cathy and her husband with her kids

Passing by my brother's room,  I heard him and Rieka talking.

"Why isn't she coming?" My brother asked.

"Maria doesn't like people... So much at one place. It reminds her of things she doesn't wanna haunt her and she's busy."

"We're werewolves, there's a difference. "

"Cole,  you know her more than I have-"

"No that's where you're wrong she's supposedly Laylana's bestfriend but that's not the catch.  You know her better than me or Laylana. We both know it's odd Rieka! "