Chapter 24

Wow I last update on June 23 and it's now July 13.

****************

"Isn't Maria running a little late? " Cole asked to Josh.

"Don't know man, you know how girls prepare themselves up! " he chuckled then added,  "Rieka did inform me that Maria call her minutes ago that she'll meet us up on the beach. "

"Oh okay. "

"Stop acting like a love sick puppy! " Josh snickered to his buddy.

"I am! " Cole growled and continued reading on his braille.

"Anyway I'll be right back after dropping by something to Rieka's old Gal. "

***********************minutes ago

"Hello Rieka? "

"Yes Miss D? Are you okay? "

"Okay doesn't begin what I've been through, Basile has been rough these past days. I feel so sick. " she sighed and rubbed her temples.

"You can always feed on me miss, if you're feeling down. You're not pregnant are you?" Rieka chirped.

"Oh heavens no!  Basile and I decided that we'll only conceive once plus he's using the thing you know. It's not good for me to feed on you now that you're with a baby. God I ran out of blood bags." She panicked.

"You're right. I wish I could help and Atticus is busy with Laylana. " Rieka growled in frustration if Maria wouldn't be feed when she's feeling down then that feeling becomes unmanageable.

"How bout Lilith? "

"I can't feed on my daughter, she's practically two years old in human age plus learning magic is highly dangerous when feeling drowsy." Though is already twelve years old in appearance and thinking.

"Didn't you feed on Basile? "

"I did but ...it's not enough. I can't contact or summon him,he's blocking me off probably important. " Maria whispered on the line as Rieka sat down on the chair to rest her aching legs. Is not easy being pregnant.

"Rieka is something wrong? " Josh asked.

"It's Maria, she's hungry and she wouldn't accept my blood cause I'm pregnant, she's worried but if she can't be feed then her feelings and powers will become unmanageable."

Josh thought for awhile before responding back.

"Where is she?  Perhaps she can have some of mine?  I still haven't done anything to pay her back for looking after you those past years. "

Rieka couldn't believe that her mate is willing to
give his blood go a stranger apparently. She still looks after Maria as the other did the same.

"You won't mind? " she croaked.

"Nah, she saved you plus she makes Cole happy. Anything to keep the two best people in my life happy! " he grinned and kissed her cheek.

"You sure? " she asked once again.

"I am, now where does she lives?  I'm pretty sure it's near. "

"Atticus, Atticus Williams residence she's staying there but now she's with Basile once again because  Laylana's in the place. "

"Ohh so how am I gonna give her my blood then? "

"It'll be no problem, just go outside the pack's walls and Lilith will automatically bring you to Maria in teleportation. "

"Lilith,  you mean our son's playmate? "