Chapter 17

LAYLANA'S POV

Four days of being together,  Atticus asked me out on our third date, first was held on the house and second was out in a romantic dinner.

We don't sleep the same bed but sometimes though, cuddles, tickles and kisses in between.

In the mirror I perfectly applied the lipstick on my lips and admired myself. Wearing a tight black blouse that could be even be consider as a lingerie,  ripped loose pants with some thick boots, bracelets and my hair cascading down at my back.

I was running a bit late or forty minutes to say so, what can say I lile making myself splendid and appealing, not to be bullied or trash over

ATTICUS POV

That's it forty seven minutes I'm busting in, whether she likes it not or whether my beliefs as an English gentleman be gone!  She could be hurt like slip over and hit over her head in the tub or choke while having quick snacks she kept in her drawer.

Getting the key out of my pocket and inserting it to the lock then twist. The door made the pop sound,  making no haste I open it.

"Laylana... " calm as possible.

"What the.. Ah.. What are you wearing?! "

My jaw wide open like a muffin could fit in directly, she was wearing clothes.

Is that even clothes?

What are teen-agers wearing and thinking nowadays!? 

I swear to Sweet Jesus Christ she had no shame!

Werewolves... Joys of being hot heated mammals unlike the cold amphibians the vampires, wait did I just called myself an amphibian.

"What are you wearing?! " my voice loud and scared.

She smiled and wriggle her brows.

"Being pretty. Don't you think I look pretty fantastic in this? "

"Yes in a honeymoon bed! But in a fair with a lot of people.. Oh my God I can't breathe! " he panickedly stated.

"Oh god you're being fusty! " rolling her eyes and look at herself back at the mirror.