Chapter 11

After ten minutes of awkward silence, Maria broke it off when she started singing to Lana Del Rey's song in the radio, a singer which I insisted her to listen her works and songs two years ago.

"Feelin gansta everytime I see you!"

"You're the King and baby"

"I'm the Queen of Disaster!  Disaster! "

"Ohhhh oh ohhh oh oh oh! "

Even Basile was singing with her but.....

The Vampire King did had a lot of wives right? 

Hahaa.. Ahhh shit no wonder why the name Damian sounded familiar!  Damy,  she named her pet bunny Damy after her boyfriend she said.

Oh my god did he knew... That I was her friend in the video chat, is Basile and Maria going to bring me to Damian's domain?

The car stop as I tense up and looked at my surroundings. An old Victorian era house Came into view as Basile park the car in the garage.

So this is Atticus' house? 

My Dad's was bigger but... Woah this is so cool! 

Basile was looking at me weirdly in caution as he help Maria down.

She almost slip off but luckily Basile caught her, she's too clumsy to be a Queen!  And no fuck,  sorry Maria but you're just to small for the job.

She smiled awkwardly and when she looked up back to Basile, staring at the teddy bear. Her eyes filled with tears and cried in pain or happiness?  She was smiling.

"Grandma! " her voice chip in delight

Arms stretch out to reached her teddy bear as Basile idiotically raised it more or would slide it left to right OR right to left. She was hopping off the floor and does act human but weirdly dead sometimes.