Chapter 7

"Maria you're alive! " Atticus opened the door widely after smelling her scent he knew she was back.

Hugging her like a teddy bear and lifting her in the air accidentally due to her shortness.

"I am alive and I want you to meet someone. " she chuckled.

Maria placed her hand at her daughter's shoulder and push her a little to Atticus. Since Lilith has been hiding at her back, awww she was just like her back then.

"She's Lilith my daughter well mine and Basile's actually. " she half smiled.

Atticus' eyes almost fell off the ground.

"Your-- she?  That incubus? Tell me everything what got into your mind! A child? Where the hell have you've been?"

He let them in and served hot tea mixed with blood. Chicken blood to be precise.

Sigmund was rolling his back in the carpet, he later shifted into his adult form and gave Lilith a tour on Atticus room as the two Vampires talked downstairs about what happened for the past two years but slipping out about the truth behind Cole.

"And Lilith knows? "

"Yes she knows. "

"Damian knows? "

"He doesn't, he knows Basile has a new Daughter but that's common to him but I don't think he knows I'm currently Basile's at the moment or that I am Lilith's mother. Only a few trusted Demons knows. I'm not using Lilith, I really wanted a child with however can give me one but with this it only strengthens my bond and contract with Basile. After Alpha Calden is dead the contract and deal will be broken and I shall have a normal life with Lilith."

"Sometimes I never understand politics or the system of the Demon world but Lilith is a sweet girl can't believe you had another and I'm not a godfather."

"Lilith's birthing drained me too much that I had to stay in bed for two weeks. I forgot much of what's really happening around me when Avery died, I was lost and killing everyone in my way so I'm sorry I forgot about you and a few more others."

"But after those months, I started it.. I went out, train and kill,  I had power so I grabbed the opportunity. "She added and looked away from him.

"And Killing is good? " he cocked his head and looked at her direction. Finding his other missing shoelace at her hand and the other on Lilith's earlier. Avery did played with that and she cherish it.

"Back then when I was young, I was so naive and fragile scared and hated the thought of killing but now sometimes I don't even care as long as I have a reason to do it. "

"Wait..wait! Wait a minute you tried to destroy and slay the Moonstone pack!? "

"Yeah... " Maria answered and slug down the chair, "but I didn't do it! Anymore... " mumbling.

"You would have killed my beloved! "

Atticus' voice has a bit of a possession and protectiveness wrapped in his tone. Fangs and nails showing.

"Beloved?!! " Maria choked from the tea and looked at him in a smirk in hint of mischievousness. When you live with Basile, you learn how to play or take entertainment even in the hardest ways.

"I've been talking my life for the pass two years and you didn't slip in you found yours!? "

"Think your head sometimes Maria and use it, friend or not I'll kill you for killing my beloved. I will not tolerate ignorance! "

"So who's you pretty beloved then? " Maria chuckled, "but dude if you're a Knight then Girls are lucky. Such romance... I think I can do make your love not such tragedy in the upcoming future. " taking another sip at her tea and sip it out on Atticus' face when Atticus spoke her name.