Chapter 18

NORMAL POV

Cole smiled to himself, waking up happily as Maria agreed to spend time with him but was the slap really necessary?

'Duh it was!' Randy his wolf answered.

"And how exactly? "

'You slapped her first also choked her. '

"So are you waiting for me to be choked? You do know if I feel pain so as you right? "

'I know but it would be more better than having heart attacks and chest pains everytime you hurt her! ' his wolf growled.

"Alright I'll try to be nice. " he smirked and combed his hair, he knows his way of grooming but his hair is now long and curly while a Beard was growing. He needs help with this.

'Yo Josh are you up?' He mindlink his Beta.

'What's up Cole? '

'Can you come over, I need a haircut and some shaving to do. '

'Sure thing buddy. '

He remembered that Josh used to have his hair caramel yet dyed it later to dark brown like Cole's so they'll look like siblings and since Josh's eyes were a bit more darker than Cole's light olive eyes.

Thirty minutes over he had a smooth jaw like a baby's bum and hair cut and styled like before

Dashing, cunning and extremely good-looking he thought.

"Thanks Josh. "

"Do you need help with something else? "

"Yeah can you lead me to the music room? "

"You mean your paradise, your studio the place you... I don't know left out-"

"Just bring me there and bring out some cleaning tools. "

"Are you going to clean that place all by yourself? "

"You're welcome to help ya know and no I bet Maria is already there. " he chuckled.

He finally had some cleaning equipment and wore his best shirt and sweatpants. Josh laughed at his clumsiness and nervous state, he knew his buddy found his mate but unknowing she was so much more than a naive human girl.

Bursting the door open Josh gasped in amazement, not a speck of dust nor any mess left!

"I don't think she needs help in cleaning, she finished it all Cole. "

"What? "

"Dude, I'll never look at this place the same again, Damn Maria did a great job it's squeaky clean and polished. " Josh grinned.

"I hear snoring? " said Cole.

Josh walked by the room and Cole's hand at his shoulder.

Josh found Maria sleeping helplessly in the couch with some of the cleaning equipment scattered near her. Poor girl must have really cleaned the house by hand so that Cole wouldn't notice her using magic.