Killshot.

Kimmy POV

Me, Auntie, and my sister Laila looked for Nola all night. I couldn't grasp her leaving like that with no trace. I prayed she was okay.

It wasnt until 7am when we got home. Auntie thought to wait it out until noon to see if she would contact us.

When we pulled up home, I see this hoe laid out on my damn porch. I oughta beat her ass for going MIA like that.

"NOLA!" Laila yelled.
"This dumb bitch probably sleep."

I walked up to the porch and seen blood dripping off Nola's body.

"Oh my god."

"NOLA!Can you hear me? Nola?"

We've been in the waiting room for hours. Laila left to get her kids but Auntie was here.

"Family of Noliana Watkins?"
"Yes," Auntie said standing up. Me beside her.

"Ms. Watkins was beaten really badly. Some teeth were broken and her ribs were fractured. Also, there was severe tearing and bruising on her vagina area."
"Oh my god!," Auntie said almost passing out.

"You guys can see her but we dont know when she will wake up.It could be today , tomorrow or next week."
"Okay."
"I know this is alot.But there is one more thing."
"What?"
"She was 14 weeks pregnant. What happened caused her to lose the baby."
"This is too much god," Auntie said sitting down.

The doctor walked off.
I wanted to cry. I wanted to yell. I wanted to kill whoever hurt her. My best fucking friend.

"It wasn't nobody but that boy Kimmy. You know that."
I just rubbed her back because it better not have been Elijah who did this or I would kill him myself.

"Im gonna go back there, You coming?"
"No, you go ahead kimmy. I need to think."

I walked into the room. She had bandages all over her body and a breathing tube in her mouth.

Who would want to hurt the most beautiful person in the world?

I slid a chair next to the bed and holded her hand as I looked at her.

She didnt even look like herself. Nola didn't look like my Nola.

I couldn't help but cry. She looked so helpless, shit she was.
I remembered somebody in my nursing class telling me that talking to people in coma would help them recover faster.

"Nola, you gotta wake up. Im going crazy without you.......I swear as soon as I find out who did this, they are going to die.......I dont care. You don't deserve this pain at all........You always used to tell me that I had so many options out the hood and that you didnt...... I shoulda told you otherwise but i didnt..... thats my fault......I love you Nola. I really do....... aint no use of getting out the hood if I aint got you."

I thought to sing to her.
"Remember when we used to sing this song all the time after your dad passed"

Im jealous of the rain that falls upon your skin. Its closer than my hands have been.

oh, im jealous of the rain

I'm jealous of the wind that ripples through your clothes. It's closer than your shadow

Oh, I'm jealous of the wind

'Cause I wished you the best of All this world could give And I told you when you left me

There's nothing to forgive

But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery

It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way

You're happy without me

I broke down after singing those lyrics.

My head was now in her lap and I couldn't stop crying. I just needed my Nola.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What yall think kimmy gon do when she find out who it was?
Will nola wake up?

Q/C/C