Sometimes I Cry

"Damn, where everybody go?"

I heard while dozed off on the couch.

"gone."
"and they left you?"
"yep. As always."

Kaela laughed, "Dayum."

"I got used to it. Kimmy sleep though."

"Mh. How are you guys doing?"
"what you mean?"
"Thats my little sister. I gotta butt in y'all relationship. Yall good?"
"Yeah. We coo. I think we're trying to get really used to us being together. Even though its been months, I just..I still cant believe she's the first thing i think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep."
"That's really good Nola. Thats good. And im happy for you guys. Its great to see some of us still have a chance at love."

"I dont want to seem nosey but what happened with you and Mickeys dad."

"Uuh. He's around here somewhere. I didn- Its complicated. Its just reeealllllyyy complicated."

"I understand.  Don't sweat it."

"You tryna go get some food?"
"Uh. Hell yeah," I said jumping up quick as hell,"Let me just go tell Kimmy and ill be ready."

"Ight. Ill be in the car."

"I havent ate here in agess. God. These burgers are so good."
"I know right? I come here every chance I get. You should try one of their new shakes. Its like a massive one with like cheesecake and shit ontop."
"Oh noooo. You know im lactose intolerant."
"I know. Dont you have pills or something?"
"You right.Let me order one. You get Kimmy something?"
"Yeah. She wants some vegan shit."
"Vegan?"
"Girl yea."
"No wonder she aint eat no meat at my house. I thought she was just vegetarian."
"Nope. She went the whole way. I think im getting some vegan wings. Which doesnt even sound right but whatever babe wants she gets."

We had got back home and still nobody was back.

"So. I um. I heard about what happened with you. And I wanna say im sorry that happened. And if you need anybody to talk to im here."
"Thank you Kae. Thats means alot."
"Im serious. If you need to talk about anything. I have had some miscarriages myself and I know what toll it can take on us as women."
"Some? You had more than one?"
"Yeah. I've had two.Are you doing okay?"
"Yeah im fine."
"You know I can see right through you. Its okay not to be okay Nola.Its okay to talk to someone. I know you've been holding it all in. We are human. We can't hold it in forever. Release it."

And it just just like that. Hearing those words. I couldn't reply. I couldn't think.

She triggered emotions in my body I had been hiding since I woke up in the hospital
ANGER
FEAR.

NOBODY POV

Noliana sat with tears flowing down her face. Those bottled up emotions took over her body. She was mental unstable. She was hyperventilating. And there was nothing anybody could do to stop it.

It was too late.

She put on this smile for everybody but in reality. She was dying mentally.She had been every since Elijah took her innocence away from her.

"Nola, HEY. CALM DOWN."

The crying turned into yelps. The yelps turned into screams. It was pure rage and fear

Screams that woke up Kimmy causing her to run downstairs.

"Hey. Hey. Whats going on??"
"I dont know Kimmyy!," Kaela replied.

Kimmy walked over to Nola.

"Baby. Baby calm down.Im here."

Kimmy held Nolas head against her chest to comfort her.

She collapsed into her arms. She basically melted.
"Its okay. Its okay."

The yelling had stopped. But the tears.. the tears kept coming. She cried a river.

"Help me get her upstairs Kae."
"Okay."

Kaela couldnt help but think it was her fault.

She thought trying to talk to Nola would help her but she didn't think this would happen.

After getting nola into the bed, Kimmy stepped out with Kaela.

"What the hell happened?"
"I dont know .. I. We were talking and then she just... she did that."
"What were you talking about?"
"Her and the baby and what happened. I was telling her it was okay to talk to me. I didnt think this was gon happen. I thought we were going to talk and that was it maybe a lil tear would be shed that was it. I just wanted to have a moment with her. She never really knew me," Kaela rushed out quickly.

"Look... Just call auntie. Tell her to get here."
"Okay. Im sorry."

Little did anybody know, this was gojng to happen sooner or later. Nola was a ticking emotional bomb.And all Kaela did, was light her.

Kimmy walked back into the room. Nola adjusted herself onto her chest. She was hot. In fact, her skin was burning as tears kept flowing down her face.

Kaela called auntie and she rushed home.
"Where is she?"
"Upstairs"

Auntie ran upstairs to find Nola still crying, still crying 10-15 minutes later.

"Aww baby come here."

Nola laid in aunties lap.

"Its okay. Tell moma what's wrong."
"I...I...I need help...I feel dead," Nola mumbled.
"Okay. Okay. We gon get you some help baby. Just stop crying. You're burning up."

Nola eventually fell alseep on Aunties lap.
After tucking her in bed, she walked downstairs where the rest of the girls were.

"She's finally sleep."
"Auntie. I. can get Dr. Hamilton over here to talk to her."
"You do that. Im gonna go lay down. If you guys get hungry order some food."

Seeing Nola in such a reck, stressed auntie out. She had never seen her like that. And she hopes she gets all the help she need so it wont happen again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

I lied. Get the tissues ready for next chapter
This one is to warm y'all up☺️