Love

"You know I never ment to intentionally hurt you Kimmy. I was dumb for going out in the first places thinking you would cheat. It was just everything was telling me she's cheating. I had Shanae in one ear and Niecy in the other. Honestly, I should've just trusted you. Thats my fault. And took me losing you to realize that. What I did was truly fucked up and im so sorry for that. I love you so much girl."

"I dont blame you, You know. I understand. I just up and left across the country with some dude you've never heard of."

"How did you find him? Like. How? I don't understand. who killed him?"

"A friend saw him. Thats all.I only went down there because I wanted to see his face.We didnt kill him. I swear."
"Baby I know you wouldnt kill him. The police gon go around asking.You need to get you a story straight."
"I know."
"Okay. So. Are we good? Me and you?"

"Yeah."
"One more thing baby. I dont like it when you keep up and leaving without telling nobody. That scares me. Because I dont know where you are or if you're safe. So please stop doing that."
"Okay. You know, I spoke to my therapist yesterday."
"uh huh"

"And she said it would be a good idea for us to start over. Like fresh. Leave everything that happened in the past in the past. Just worry about us now and in the future."
"I could do that."
"This is about to be so corny but .... Hi, Im Kimmy. And I dont know if you know this beautiful but I am deeply in love with you. I have been since I was 14 years old and It would be amazing if you would start a relationship with me."
"Well Kimmy. I, Noliana would love to start a relationship with you. I am deeply in love with you too."

Kimmy picked Nola up and kissed her. For the first time in a public place, she kissed the love of her life.

"I love you."
"I love youuuu."

NOLA POV

Never in a million years did I ever think I was gonna be truly in love with a woman. My best friend. This girl was my world and I was so dumb for trying to leave to Pluto when Earth wasright here.

I found love in you
And I've learned to love me too
Never have I felt that I could be all that you see
It's like our hearts have intertwined and to the perfect harmony
This is why I love you
Ooh this is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

The stars have all aligned
And right now is the perfect time to say
I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I do
This is why I love you
Because you love me
You love me

Of course my emotional ass started crying when she sung that me.

I was really in love

Kimmy taught me how to love

She taught me how to love her

This is the Human being I would give my life for.

This is why I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writers block is killing me yall