I cried

She had finally came out the bathroom.

Her mocha face as red as it could be.

"Are you okay nola?"
"ayeah."
"Want me to take you home?"
"No. no. we need to finish this. I dont want to be around kimmy in this state. I. I dont want to hurt her."
"Okay. Okay. Lets go back to the room."
"Can we take a ride or something. It helps me."
"Yeah. let me get my keys and clear my schedule."
"Okay."

Dr. Hamilton went beyond for her clients. Anything to make them happy.

"We left off with talking about your dad."
"I was a daddys girl. Kinda. No. Yeah I was. I had him wrapped around my fingers. Anything I asked for I got. I was his baby girl. He. uh. he changed after mom died. Everybody did. Even Patricia. She was so nice. My dad uh. He started stressing after mom died. Bills came.Those hospital bills was a motherfucker."
"Tell me about you. After you lost both of your parents, How were you?"
"I wasnt good. But I went around saying I was. I spent like a month or so in my room. Auntie did everything she could to help me. She truly did. Even Kimmy did. At 13 I remember, I went back to school and she followed me around all day making sure I was A- okay. I shouldnt tell you this. But. Kimmy kidnapped Elijah after what he did to me."
"What do you remember from that night?"
"Uh.I remember there being a knock. He said " open up. its me." I told KJ to go upstairs. I opened the door. Me being dumb and in love. I thought he wanted to apologize. especially in a sexual way but. That was far from what happened. I remember him punching me. and tried and tried to stop him. I truly fucking did. I fought back. I FUCKING FAUGHT BACK. and he was so strong. He killed my baby. He killed our baby. He killed my baby. My fucking seed. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. I couldn't feel anything. at all. He broke my ribs, and other bones. I couldnt walk. I was on so many fucking meds it didnt make sense. Then kimmy told me she was in love with me. I swear. When she said those words, it felt like. I dont know. My heart was a punching bag."
"Are you in love with Kimmy? Do you love her?"
"Yeah. I love her but... I dont know if im IN love with her now. But then. I coulda sworn I was. We had sex. Lots of times. But when she would leave me. Like even go to the store, I was fucked up. I couldnt breathe when she would leave. I.."
"I think Kimmy was your way of coping with what happened. When you were with her, it was like nothing had happened and you were at an overall peace, I dont know what you call that but I call that love. She would come to me and bragggg about being with you. Kimmy literally dreamed of you calling her baby and you guys cuddling together at night. She even talked about what it woulda been like if you had your baby."
"We woulda been a little family. A fucking family but it all was taken away from me."
"Do you think if... if elijah never beat you and you two went on to have the baby, would you have ever even been with kimmy?"
"He woulda touched me sooner or later. He woulda hurt me. It woulda happened.
And kimmy woulda told me. It woulda happened sooner or later."
"You think it was destiny?"
"Destiny? That aint real."
"You sure about that? It sounds like it to me. It brought you and Kimmy together. It brought you to indiana. It brought her to move in with you guys. it brought her to tell her she was in love with you. So im gonna ask again. Are you in love with Kimmy Esmeralda?"

—————————————————————
🤫🤫🤭