Prologue

Prologue

Been a long road to follow

Been there and gone tomorrow

Without saying goodbye to yesterday

Are the memories I hold still valid?

Or have the tears deluded them?

Maybe this time tomorrow

The rain will cease to follow

And the mist will fade into one more today

Something somewhere out there keeps calling

Am I going home?

Will I hear someone singing solace to the silent moon?

Zero gravity what's it like?

(Am I alone?)

Is somebody there beyond these heavy aching feet?

Still the road keeps on telling me to go on

Something is pulling me

I feel the gravity of it all

I sighed when finished singing and I looked up to the sky.

I always wondered how it feels like to be in the sky. I always wanted to fly without any chains that will hinder my actions.

"You are no daughter of mine! You and your brother are just a freeloader. I knew I should not took you and that brat in. I thought you would follow my orders and marry the son of my business partner. You are just useless as your dead brother!"

I look down and see the moving cars and the people that look like ants.

"You think everyone will believe you that I stole your designs?! I am your supervisor! They will me believe than you."

If I jump on this building, would I be able to fly?

"You're boring. You think I will stay for you for a long time? I'm just waiting the right time for us to separate. Well, we're done."

I'm already fed up with my life.

My family-- no, the family who took care of me for how many years just disowned me after I rebelled to them and not work to company that they want me to enter(I'd rather die than be with that old pervert geezer son!). My supervisor just took my designs and announced to every member that it was hers. My lover, who I thought will be always there for me, had just played my feelings.

I always tried my best to make them happy... To not make any trouble... I was always a good girl. I even gave up my dream for them.

I kept swinging my feet on the edge of the rooftop. I was ready to jump until I heard the rooftop door open.

Tsk. There goes my plan in jumping.

I just kept silent and ignored whoever that person is here to disturb my peace.

I felt someone sat beside me.

"A penny for your thoughts?" I slowly looked at the owner of the manly voice. He had a gravity defying brown hair despite having a good suit. Wait, this person is familiar looks familiar, but where?

"You know, it is rude to stare," he chuckled while facing me.

"Then you should know as well that it's rude to disturb someone's peace of mind." I retorted.